💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

🎉💎 Let's celebrate Level 3000 on Diamond Diaries Saga together! 💎🎉

Options
Diamond_Lim
Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,148 Diamond Diaries Moderator
edited February 2023 in Discussions

Hello Diamond Diaries Hunters! 👋

I am Diamond Lim (also called me Lim is short as well) while I always Diamond Diaries Expert/Master Player! 💎😄

Hooray! Finally Level 3000 is here on this game! 😄

Special thanks to Diamond Diaries Studio Team because their team are working amazing levels and beautiful designs very hard! 🤗 I still love playing Diamond Diaries Saga forever! 😍

You did very great job! Well done! Diamond Diaries Studio Team! 👍😄

Anyway, let me show you all of my screenshots of Level 3000 Design! 😄

I start playing on Level 3000, I can see 3000 Number from last stage scroll up (then can see 3000 Number) to first stage.

Then I start playing this level on first stage to last stage!

After checking Level 3000 Design, what do you think this level? 😊

Ha~! I think this level is normal fun only but very challenging and not special fun as I can see 3000 Number from last stage scroll up (then can see 3000 Number) to first stage only then there is no showing 3000 Number from first stage to last stage when I am still playing this level. Oh Dear! 😥 But I am still happy and finally reached up to Level 3000! 😄

You can also check How to pass Level 3000 on Diamond Diaries Saga HERE! (No boosters used / Tips by Diamond Lim) 💡😉

Anyway, my still best favourite levels are Level 500, 1000 and 2000! ❤️😄

So you wanna to see amazing Level 500, 1000 and 2000 Designs on this game? Alright! Check to see amazing Level 500, 1000 and 2000 Designs! Hope you love another amazing level designs too! ❤️😄

And finally! Let's celebrate Level 3000 on Diamond Diaries Saga with me, Lucy, Bernadetta and Charlie together! Sassy! 😄

💎 Level 3,000 is HERE! Download your wallpaper and get your badge! 😄

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out HERE! 🏅😉

💎 Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer HERE! 🏆😄

👨‍👩‍👦 New to the Community? Register HERE in just 2 seconds!

📱 Download and Play Diamond Diaries Saga HERE now!

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?