🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

💎🏅 Can you score over 50K, 100K, 250K and less than 5K on this game? Claim these badges here! 🌟😄

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,790 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Wow! Masterful! Congratulations as finally you did reached up to 250K points successfully! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter right now! Well done again! @keshavrf 👍😮

You will claim Master - 250K Score Club Badge on your view profile soon.🏅😉

Also congratulations as you did claimed all of Score Club Badges on this challenge contest successfully now! Woohoo! ✊😄

You can try playing on this level again as I see mostly of the players did linking up to 75 charms on this level too. Then you must remove all of different colour charms first then you can linking many same one colour charms while take a screenshot that you will getting to link up to 75 charms on this level too. 🤞😊

Hope you can try challenging to link up to 75 charms if you can again! Sassy! 👆🔗✨😄

• LaLuna03
    LaLuna03 Posts: 6,913 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Diamond_Lim

I'm here to claiming my less than 5K badge ☺

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Woah! Amazing! @LaLuna03 👍😄

Lucy, Charlie, Bernadetta and I are so happy to see you are start playing this game now! Welcome to join us to play Diamond Diaries Saga now! 💎😄

You will claim Limbo - < 5K Score Club Badge on your view profile soon. 🏅😉

🌟 And I give you amazing tips : You can also try playing Level 4 or 235 or 500 better then you make sure linking so many charms with using many moves until you must collect last diamond with using last move remaining that you can chance to get score over to 50K/100K/250K points possible. You can also click here how to get your higher score and here let's learn linking skills (written by myself) that I hope you can understand to read and follow these tips. 🌟

Let's try challenging and showing score over to 50K/100K/250K points if you can again! Sassy! 🌟😄

Also thank you for your joining us to start playing this game now! 💎🤗

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

@vonkizh - 💎🏅 Can you score over 50K, 100K, 250K and less than 5K on this game? Claim these badges here! 🌟😄

🌟 I give you amazing tips : You can also try playing Level 4 again or 235 or 500 better then you make sure linking so many charms with using many moves until you must collect last diamond with using last move remaining that you can chance to get score over to 100K/250K points possible. You can also click here how to get your higher score and here let's learn linking skills (written by myself) that I hope you can understand to read and follow these tips. And how about less than 5K points? You can try also playing any very easy lower levels like Level 2, 3 ,5 (better) and etc or very less moves' levels (but challenging), then you make sure linking at least 3 charms until you must collect last diamond with using last move remaining that you can chance to get score less than 5K points. 🌟

Let's try challenging and showing score over to 50K/100K/250K points and less than 5K points if you can again! Sassy! 🌟😄

• LaLuna03
    Options

Thank you @Diamond_Lim

I'll try to get 50K and 100K score next time

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

You are welcome and Great! @LaLuna03 👍😄

Hope you try challenging and showing score over to 50K/100K/250K points if you can again! Sassy! 🌟😄

Also thank you for your joining us to start playing this game now! 💎🤗

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @keshavrf @LaLuna03 👋

@keshavrf - You claim Master - 250K Score Club Badge on your view profile completed now. 😄

@LaLuna03 - You claim Limbo - <5K Score Club Badge on your view profile completed now. 😄

Enjoy your happy having badge on your view profile! Sassy! 🏅😄

@keshavrf - Also congratulations as you did claimed all of Score Club Badges on this challenge contest successfully now! Woohoo! ✊😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! @vonkizh 👋

Nice try but still sorry as your score hasn't still reached up to 50K points yet. 😅

🌟 I give you amazing tips : You can try playing at least 3 colour charms' levels like Level 4, 235 ... first then you make sure linking so many charms with using many moves until you must collect last diamond with using last move remaining that you can chance to get score over to 50K/100K/250K points. You can also click here how to get your higher score and here let's learn linking skills (written by myself) that I hope you can understand to read and follow these tips. And how about less than 5K points? You can try also playing any very easy levels like Level 2, 3 and etc or very less moves' levels (but challenging), then you make sure linking at least 3 charms until you must collect last diamond with using last move remaining that you can chance to get score less than 5K points. 🌟

Let's trying again! You can do this! 👆🌟😄

• LaLuna03
    Options

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?