๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Right Now ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ… Can you score over 50K, 100K, 250K and less than 5K on this game? Claim these badges here! ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ˜„

Options

Comments

• skyhi67
    skyhi67 Posts: 209 Level 3
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 154,160 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Wow! Amazing again! @skyhi67 ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ฎ

You have received DiDS 50K Score Club Badge on your view profile on 6th August already. ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜„

Then you haven't received Limbo Score Club, Hard - 100K Score Club and Master - 250K Score Club Badges on this score club challenge contest yet right now.

๐ŸŒŸ I give you another extra amazing tips : Youย can also try playing Level 500 better or Level 2114 is the bestย then youย make sure linking so many charms with using many movesย until youย must collect last diamond with using last move remainingย that youย can chance to get score over to 100K/250K points possible. Youย can also clickย hereย how to get your higher scoreย andย hereย let'sย learn linking skillsย (written by myself)ย that I hope you can understand to read and follow these tips. And how aboutย less than 5K points? Youย can try also playing any very easy lower levels like Level 2, 3 ,5 (better) and very lower easy levels orย very less moves' levels (but challenging),ย then youย make sure linking at least 3 charmsย until youย must collect last diamond with using last move remainingย thatย youย can chance to get score less than 5K points. ๐ŸŒŸ

Let's try challenging and showing score over to 100K/250K points and less than 5K points if you can again! Sassy! ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ˜„

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,178 Friends Moderator
    Options

@Diamond_Lim,

Here is my <5K score (level 5) for the DiDi Limbo club-- thanks for your hints!

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Woah! Amazing again! @MountainMom ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Youย will claim Limbo - < 5K Score Club Badge on your view profileย soon. ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

And I see you have claimed Normal - 50K Score Club Badge on your view profile early already. ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜Š

๐ŸŒŸ I give you another extra amazing tips : Youย can also try playing Level 4 again or 235 or 500 betterย then youย make sure linking so many charms with using many movesย until youย must collect last diamond with using last move remainingย that youย can chance to get score over to 100K/250K points possible. Youย can also clickย hereย how to get your higher scoreย andย hereย let'sย learn linking skillsย (written by myself)ย that I hope you can understand to read and follow these tips. ๐ŸŒŸ

Let's try challenging and showing score over to 100K/250K points if you can again! Sassy! ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ˜„

• 200mimis
    200mimis Posts: 2,198 Level 4
    Options

For the 50,000 badge

• 200mimis
    Options

For the Limbo badge.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Woah! Amazing! @200mimis ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Youย will claim Limbo - < 5K Score Club and Normal - 50K Score Club Badges on your view profileย soon. ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

๐ŸŒŸ I give you another extra amazing tips : Youย can also try playing Level 4 again or 235 or 500 betterย then youย make sure linking so many charms with using many movesย until youย must collect last diamond with using last move remainingย that youย can chance to get score over to 100K/250K points possible. Youย can also clickย hereย how to get your higher scoreย andย hereย let'sย learn linking skillsย (written by myself)ย that I hope you can understand to read and follow these tips. ๐ŸŒŸ

Let's try challenging and showing score over to 100K/250K points if you can again! Sassy! ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ˜„

• 200mimis
    Options

Thanks @Diamond_Lim. I Look forward to reading your tips on making longer links. ๐Ÿ˜โœ๏ธ๐Ÿ“•

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Sweet! You are welcome! ๐Ÿ˜„

• skyhi67
    skyhi67 Posts: 209 Level 3
    Options

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?