đŸ”„ Hot Right Now đŸŒ¶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

💎🏅 Can you score over 50K, 100K, 250K and less than 5K on this game? Claim these badges here! 🌟😄

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 154,329 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello again! @MountainMom @200mimis 👋😄

@MountainMom - You claim Limbo - < 5K Score Club Badge on your view profile completed now! 😄

@200mimis - You claim Limbo - < 5K Score Club and Normal - 50K Score Club Badges on your view profile completed now! 😄

Enjoy your happy having badge (s) on your view profile now! Sassy! 🏅😄

Let's try challenging and showing score over to 100K/250K points if you can again! Sassy! 🌟😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Wow! Amazing again! @skyhi67 👍😼

You have received DiDS 50K Score Club Badge on your view profile on 6th August already. 👇🏅😄

Then you haven't received Limbo Score Club, Hard - 100K Score Club and Master - 250K Score Club Badges on this score club challenge contest yet right now.

🌟 I give you another extra amazing tips : You can also try playing Level 500 better or Level 2114 is the best then you make sure linking so many charms with using many moves until you must collect last diamond with using last move remaining that you can chance to get score over to 100K/250K points possible. You can also click here how to get your higher score and here let's learn linking skills (written by myself) that I hope you can understand to read and follow these tips. And how about less than 5K points? You can try also playing any very easy lower levels like Level 2, 3 ,5 (better) and very lower easy levels or very less moves' levels (but challenging), then you make sure linking at least 3 charms until you must collect last diamond with using last move remaining that you can chance to get score less than 5K points. 🌟

Let's try challenging and showing score over to 100K/250K points and less than 5K points if you can again! Sassy! 🌟😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @200mimis 👋😄

🌟 I give you another extra amazing tips : You can also try playing Level 4 again or 235 or 500 better then you make sure linking so many charms with using many moves until you must collect last diamond with using last move remaining that you can chance to get score over to 100K/250K points possible. You can also click here how to get your higher score and here let's learn linking skills (written by myself) that I hope you can understand to read and follow these tips. 🌟

Let's try challenging and showing score over to 100K/250K points if you can again! Sassy! 🌟😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

@papytchula @200mimis - 💎🏅 Can you score over 50K, 100K, 250K and less than 5K on this game? Claim these badges here! 🌟😄

🌟 I give you amazing tips : You can also try playing Level 4 again or 235 or 500 better then you make sure linking so many charms with using many moves until you must collect last diamond with using last move remaining that you can chance to get score over to 100K/250K points possible. You can also click here how to get your higher score and here let's learn linking skills (written by myself) that I hope you can understand to read and follow these tips. And how about less than 5K points? You can try also playing any very easy lower levels like Level 2, 3 ,5 (better) and etc or very less moves' levels (but challenging), then you make sure linking at least 3 charms until you must collect last diamond with using last move remaining that you can chance to get score less than 5K points. 🌟

Let's try challenging and showing score over to 50K/100K/250K points and less than 5K points if you can again! Sassy! 🌟😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

@nekocat @papytchula @200mimis - 💎🏅 Can you score over 50K, 100K, 250K and less than 5K on this game? Claim these badges here! 🌟😄

🌟 I give you amazing tips : You can also try playing Level 4 again or 235 or 500 better then you make sure linking so many charms with using many moves until you must collect last diamond with using last move remaining that you can chance to get score over to 100K/250K points possible. You can also click here how to get your higher score and here let's learn linking skills (written by myself) that I hope you can understand to read and follow these tips. And how about less than 5K points? You can try also playing any very easy lower levels like Level 2, 3 ,5 (better) and etc or very less moves' levels (but challenging), then you make sure linking at least 3 charms until you must collect last diamond with using last move remaining that you can chance to get score less than 5K points. 🌟

Let's try challenging and showing score over to 50K/100K/250K points and less than 5K points if you can again! Sassy! 🌟😄

• nekocat
    nekocat Posts: 14,191 Level 5
    Options

Well @Diamond_Lim thank you for the tag 🙏

I did not think I would need this thread as I only managed to score between 20k and 30k since I started DiDS. But today.... I went over 50k yeeahhh!!🎉

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Woah! Amazing! @nekocat 👍😼

You will claim Normal - 50K Score Club Badge on your view profile soon. 🏅😉

🌟 I give you another extra amazing tips : You can also try playing Level 4 again or 235 or 500 better then you make sure linking so many charms with using many moves until you must collect last diamond with using last move remaining that you can chance to get score over to 100K/250K points possible. You can also click here how to get your higher score and here let's learn linking skills (written by myself) that I hope you can understand to read and follow these tips. And how about less than 5K points? You can try also playing any very easy lower levels like Level 2, 3 ,5 (better) and etc or very less moves' levels (but challenging), then you make sure linking at least 3 charms until you must collect last diamond with using last move remaining that you can chance to get score less than 5K points. 🌟

Let's try challenging and showing score over to 100K/250K points and less than 5K points if you can again! Sassy! 🌟😄

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 20,283 Level 5
    Options

@Diamond_Lim

100K Club Badge please 😍

My beautiful badge

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?