🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

💎🏅 Can you score over 50K, 100K, 250K and less than 5K on this game? Claim these badges here! 🌟😄

Options

Comments

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,078 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Diamond_Lim thank you for the tag, very beautiful badges you have created. I have been trying but without success at the moment, I promise I will be back though 🤗

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,620 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Very great to hear! Thank you for your loving another new challenge Diamond Diaries Badge Contest! I am sure they will love participating and challenging this new challenge badge contest! @Racoon7 ❤️😄

🌟 I give you extra tips : You can try playing at least 3 colour charms' levels first then you make sure linking so many charms with using many moves until you must collect last diamond with using last move remaining that you can chance to get score over to 250K points. You can also click here how to get your higher score and here let's learn linking skills (written by myself) that I hope you can understand to read and follow these tips. And how about less than 5K? You can try also playing any very easy levels like Level 2, 3 and etc or very less moves' levels (but challenging), then you make sure linking at least 3 charms until you must collect last diamond with using last move remaining that you can chance to get score less than 5K points. 🌟

I hope you can score over 50K, 100K, and finally 250K and also less than 5K on this game soon! I will waiting for you! 😉

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,078 Pro Player 👑
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options

You are welcome again and I hope you can score over 50K, 100K, and finally 250K and also less than 5K on this game soon! I will waiting for you! @Racoon7 😉

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Also tagging @lillyb51

💎🏅 Can you score over 50K, 100K, 250K and less than 5K on this game? Claim these badges here! 🌟😄

• Diamond_Lim
    edited July 2022
    Options

Hello again! @LeFlarcane @Palash_Sarma @kiara_wael @SabrinaM @LadyGaivman @carmenechevarria 👋

@kiara_wael @Palash_Sarma @LeFlarcane - You claim Limbo Club Badge on your view profile completed now. 😊

And All of You claim 50K Score Club Badge on your view profile completed now. 😊

Enjoy your happy having badge (s) on your view profiles! Sassy! 🏅😄

And sorry @BQN537 as Community Team forget giving you 50K Score Club Badge on your view profile yet. So I have told Community Team again then I hope Community Team will gives you 50K Score Club Badge on your view profile soon. Please be patience and thanks again. 🙏😊

🌟 I give you extra tips : You can try playing at least 3 colour charms' levels first then you make sure linking so many charms with using many moves until you must collect last diamond with using last move remaining that you can chance to get score over to 250K points. You can also click here how to get your higher score and here let's learn linking skills (written by myself) that I hope you can understand to read and follow these tips. And how about less than 5K? You can try also playing any very easy levels like Level 2, 3 and etc or very less moves' levels (but challenging), then you make sure linking at least 3 charms until you must collect last diamond with using last move remaining that you can chance to get score less than 5K points. 🌟

Anyway, thank you for your participating and challenging on this game's contest! 😄

Let's try challenging and showing score over to 100K/250K points and less than 5K points if you can! 🌟😄

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,085 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Thanks @Diamond_Lim

I got the badge 🦋🐨🤗

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Great and You are welcome! Enjoy your happy having badge on your view profile! Sassy! @BQN537 🏅😄

🌟 I give you extra tips : You can try playing at least 3 colour charms' levels first then you make sure linking so many charms with using many moves until you must collect last diamond with using last move remaining that you can chance to get score over to 250K points. You can also click here how to get your higher score and here let's learn linking skills (written by myself) that I hope you can understand to read and follow these tips. And how about less than 5K? You can try also playing any very easy levels like Level 2, 3 and etc or very less moves' levels (but challenging), then you make sure linking at least 3 charms until you must collect last diamond with using last move remaining that you can chance to get score less than 5K points. 🌟

Anyway, thank you for your participating and challenging on this game's contest! 😄

Let's try challenging and showing score over to 100K/250K points and less then 5K points if you can! 🌟😄

• SabrinaM
    SabrinaM Posts: 2,528 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Diamond_Lim 🙂🌺

my score less than 5K for Limbo Club Badge😊

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Woah! Amazing again! @SabrinaM 👍😮

You will claim Limbo Club Badge on your view profile soon. Please be patience and thanks! 🏅😉

Let's try challenging and showing score over to 100K/250K points if you can! 🌟😄

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?