🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

💎🏅 Can you score over 50K, 100K, 250K and less than 5K on this game? Claim these badges here! 🌟😄

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,582 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Woah! Amazing! @Palash_Sarma @LeFlarcane and @DaniTheOG 👍😮

All of you will claim Limbo Club and 50K Score Club Badge on your view profile soon. Please be patience and thanks! 🏅😉

Anyway, thank you for your participating and challenging on this game's contest! 😄

Let's try challenging and showing score over to 100K/250K points if you can! 🌟😄

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,139 Jelly Moderator
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options

You are welcome and I hope you can challenge score over to 50K/100K/250K and less than 5K points soon! Try again! @LadyGaivman 😊

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

You are welcome and it's great to hear! I hope you can challenge score over to 50K/100K/250K and less than 5K points when you start playing this game! @Princess_Jessica 😉

• KCullen127
    KCullen127 Posts: 5,953 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@Diamond_Lim - thanks for the wonderful tips you gave on the game. I will check your comments again when I do play the game.

Have a great week, @Diamond_Lim and if it is too hot in Malaysia - make sure to get some ABC.😍

• LadyGaivman
    LadyGaivman Posts: 1,325 Level 4
    Options

Thanx @Diamond_Lim , i've been playing the levels but after im done i only get around 1k but i wil keep playing hopefully i wil get over at lest 50k or under 5k. I wil say this much diamond dairies is not an easy game. It is challenging 😥 I wil keep playing til I get it rite.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

You are welcome and it's great to hear! I hope you can challenge score over to 50K/100K/250K and less than 5K points when you start playing this game! @KCullen127 😉

Haha! Me too as it's very hot weather on mornings and noons but nothing so hot weather on nights in Malaysia too. We should drink ABC (also Cendol) dish but don't drink them so much during the summer hot season. Drink a lot of warm water better! 👍🥤🌞

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Oh! Nice try! @LadyGaivman 👍😄

🌟 I give you extra tips : You can try playing at least 3 colour charms' levels first then you make sure linking so many charms with using many moves until you must collect last diamond with using last move remaining that you can chance to get score over to 250K points. You can also click here how to get your higher score and here let's learn linking skills (written by myself) that I hope you can understand to read and follow these tips. And how about less than 5K? You can try also playing any very easy levels like Level 2, 3 and etc or very less moves' levels (but challenging), then you make sure linking at least 3 charms until you must collect last diamond with using last move remaining that you can chance to get score less than 5K points. 🌟

Anyway, this badge contest is no time limit to be participated. 😄

Try again and you can do these! ✊😄

Also check another Diamond Diaries Badge Contest here 👇😄

💎🏅 Show your longest link chains and Claim these badges HERE! 👆🔗😄

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,229 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Thanks for the tag @Diamond_Lim. You did a great job on the badges, they are beautiful. And I really want them. 😀

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Very great to hear! Thank you for your loving another new challenge Diamond Diaries Badge Contest! I am sure they will love participating and challenging this new challenge badge contest! @johamilton ❤️😄

And I hope you can score over 50K, 100K, and finally 250K and also less than 5K on this game soon! I will waiting for you! 😉

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?