πŸ”₯ Hot Right Now 🌢
πŸ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

πŸ’ŽπŸ… Weekly Race - Can you pass 15 levels in a week? Get your badge here! πŸπŸ˜„

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,242 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Woohoo again! Congratulations again! Finally you did completed max level on this game again! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with us right now! Well done again and Me too!Β @skyhi67Β πŸ‘πŸ˜„

Also thank you for your still challenge playing this game again now! πŸ€—

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Also tagging @papytchula

πŸ’ŽπŸ… Weekly Race - Can you pass 15 levels in a week? Get your badgeΒ here! πŸπŸ˜„

πŸ’ŽπŸ…Β Have you passed over 50 and 100 levels in a week? Post your screenshots then Get Pass 50 Levels' BadgeΒ hereΒ and Get Pass 100 Levels' BadgeΒ here!Β πŸπŸ˜„

• papytchula
    papytchula Posts: 6,396 Level 4
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options

Wow! Sassy! Nice your current level and Welcome to join us to play Diamond Diaries Saga together now! @papytchula πŸ‘πŸ˜„

Okay!Β You start challenge playingΒ on your current level isΒ Level 10Β here now, your participation challenge time isΒ just startedΒ while you haveΒ 7 daysΒ now! Then you can start playingΒ and completing next 15 new levels first. After youΒ did completed next 15 new levels completedΒ soon, then youΒ don't forget to post your screenshot of your next new current levelΒ isΒ Level 25 on hereΒ beforeΒ ended on next week (2nd November)Β that youΒ can claim Pass 15 Levels BadgeΒ on your view profile. πŸ˜‰

We hope you can pass 15 levels on this game within one week! It's simple! You can do it! πŸπŸ˜„

πŸ’ŽπŸ…Β Also don't forget to post your screenshots then Get Pass 50 Levels' BadgeΒ hereΒ and Get Pass 100 Levels' BadgeΒ here too!Β πŸπŸ˜„

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Wow! Sassy! Nice your current level and Welcome to join us to play Diamond Diaries Saga together now! @papytchula πŸ‘πŸ˜„

Okay!Β You start challenge playingΒ on your current level isΒ Level 10Β here now, your participation challenge time isΒ just startedΒ while you haveΒ 7 daysΒ now! Then you can start playingΒ and completing next 15 new levels first. After youΒ did completed next 15 new levels completedΒ soon, then youΒ don't forget to post your screenshot of your next new current levelΒ isΒ Level 25 on hereΒ beforeΒ ended on next week (2nd November)Β that youΒ can claim Pass 15 Levels BadgeΒ on your view profile. πŸ˜‰

We hope you can pass 15 levels on this game within one week! It's simple! You can do it! πŸπŸ˜„

πŸ’ŽπŸ…Β Also don't forget to post your screenshots then Get Pass 50 Levels' BadgeΒ hereΒ and Get Pass 100 Levels' BadgeΒ here too!Β πŸπŸ˜„

• papytchula
    Options

Ohhhh i did a mistake then my apologies because I started the game for first time yesterday I should have posted the first level Yesterday then I did not know about the challenge then I keep until 25 πŸ˜…

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Oh! It's okay! Thank you for your reading and understanding the rules now. πŸ€—

πŸ’ŽπŸ…Β Also don't forget to post your screenshots then Get Pass 50 Levels' BadgeΒ hereΒ and Get Pass 100 Levels' BadgeΒ hereΒ too!Β πŸπŸ˜„

• papytchula
    Options

And then the next step @Diamond_Lim is to play 50 new level ? Not until level 50?

• Diamond_Lim
    edited October 2023
    Options

Woohoo! Congratulations! YouΒ passed 15 levels on this game within one weekΒ andΒ claim Pass 15 Levels Badge on your view profile completedΒ now! Well done! @papytchula πŸ‘πŸ˜„

I see you did posting your screenshot of new current level is Level 10 completed already now. πŸ˜‰

After you did passing another 50 new levels within one week successfully, you can post your screenshot of your another new current level is Level 60 here then you can claim Pass 50 Levels Badge on your view profile too! πŸ’ŽπŸ…πŸ˜„

We hope you can pass 50 levels on this game within one week again! It's simple! You can do it again! πŸπŸ˜„

• papytchula
    Options

So sorry I posted too quickly in the 50 levels discussion I thought I had first to list the proof but I will do my best to reach level 60 still 10 are missing now πŸ˜€ thank you my sweet Lim ❀️ I will wait before attending the 100 level section πŸ˜‰

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?