๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Right Now ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ… Weekly Race - Can you pass 15 levels in a week? Get your badge here! ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ˜„

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 155,918 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Oh Dear! But this level (Level 4027) is still appreciate pass rate. I challenge playing then completing this level without using boosters and extra moves possible and with my 2nd try. So I hope you can also still challenge playing then completing this level without using boosters and extra moves possible too. Please try again until you did completed this level soon. ๐Ÿ˜‰

And I have also great news for you! I have check playing this latest new episode levels are Level 4026 to 4040, all of this latest new episode levels are still normal appreciate pass rate now! I did completed all of this latest new episode levels without using boosters and extra moves on this week. I promise! ๐Ÿ˜„

So we hope you can also passing and completing all of this latest new episode levels then don't forget to post your screenshot of your new current level (Level 4040) on the map here that you can claim Pass 15 Levels Badge on your view profile soon before it's ended on 27th September. Good luck! ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ˜‰

• skyhi67
    skyhi67 Posts: 217 Level 3
    Options

ok i did passed 4027 but if i will went to use my gold bar so plz fix it

• Diamond_Lim
    edited September 2023
    Options

Woohoo! Way to go and Congratulations again! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

I think it's issue sometimes. When you start open playing this game next time again, we hope it's nothing this issue happened on next time again. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜Š

Just keep continue challenge playing until you did completed up to the max level (Level 4040) then you don't forget to post your screenshot of your new current level here and then you can claim Pass 15 Levels Badge on your view profile soon. Good luck again! ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ˜‰

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Also tagging @200mimis ๐Ÿ˜‰

• skyhi67
    Options

hi lin

yes

i did passed all levels less then a week

yes

.....waitng ๐Ÿ˜

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Woohoo! Congratulations! Finallyย you did passed 15 levels on this game within one weekย and canย claim Pass 15 Levels Badge on your view profile completedย now! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter right now! Well done! @skyhi67 ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

• skyhi67
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options

Wow! Amazing again! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

And I just did completed this latest new episode levels on this game now! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜„

I check playing and completing this latest new episode levels, all of this latest new episode levels are still appreciate pass rate possible but unless Super Hard Level 4051 is another one new impossible level as that level has not enough moves to be passed possible. ๐Ÿ˜…

So let me ask and report that new one impossible level to Community Team now then we are not sure if Community Team can fixing that new one impossible level little easier or not on next week. ๐Ÿ˜…

Anyway, congratulations again! You didย passed 15 levels on this game within one weekย andย claimed Pass 15 Levels Badge on your view profile successfullyย now! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done again! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

You can also check out your view profile here then you can see your overview such as badges received, about me, analytics, list of your discussions and comments and your recent activities on this community. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Also check outย hereย the Road to become a King Community Legend and beyond on this community! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Points can be earned by Answers, Badges and Bonus : Reactions only.

• 200mimis
    200mimis Posts: 2,274 Level 4
    Options

Started on Friday, Sept 22. And passed 15 levels today.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Wow! Congratulations! Youย passed 15 levels on this game within one weekย andย claim Pass 15 Levels Badge on your view profile completedย now! Well done! @200mimis ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?