💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

💎 Claim your level 1000 badge here!

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,460 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Amazing and Sassy! You're welcome and thank you for your still playing this game now! @Amoonmoon 👍😄

Yeah! I also never give up to keep playing and completing so many new levels so many days until finally I did reached up to the end of the map on this game so early and then next is CCFS now. 😄

• lanajade744
    lanajade744 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

This is my screenshot I’ve actually passed level 1000

• lanajade744
    lanajade744 Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited January 4
    Options

Do I get anything for it

• Diamond_Lim
    edited January 4
    Options

Hello there! @lanajade744 👋😄

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Woohoo! Congratulations! You did passed up to Level 1000 on this game now! You will received Level 1000 Badge on your view profile on this community soon (but not in the game)! Well done and thank you for your still challenge playing Diamond Diaries Saga with us together so much! 🎉1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄

Let's continue challenge playing and completing these new levels on this game now! Hope you will still enjoy challenge playing this game right now! 😄

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

💎🏅 Which character would love the most and Why? Vote, Answer and Get the Badge here! 👧🏻👵🏻🐦 I 💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badge here now! 🎉💎4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄 I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

🎆 Happy New Year 2024 DiDS Challenge Contest! - Win Gold Bars and Badge Here! 🎆 I 🎆 Win Gold Bars and Badge Here! Can you complete on Happy New Year 2024 Challenge Contest? (It's General Hub Contest) 🎆 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

🎆 Happy New Year 2024 to you! 🎆

💎 Diamond Lim 💎

• ndd_2023
    ndd_2023 Posts: 587 Level 4
    Options

Hi @Diamond_Lim

I just reached level 1000

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Woohoo! Congratulations! Finally you did reached up to Level 1000 on this game now! You received Level 1000 Badge on your view profile completed now! Well done and thank you for your still playing Diamond Diaries Saga with us so much now! @ndd_2023 🎉1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,709 Candy Moderator
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options

Woohoo! Congratulations! Finally you did reached up to Level 1000 on this game now! You received Level 1000 Badge on your view profile completed now! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done and thank you for your still playing Diamond Diaries Saga with us so much now! @kiara_wael 🎉1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄

• yoalauva1
    yoalauva1 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there and Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👋😊

Oops! This milestone badge thread is on Diamond Diaries Saga, not Bubble Witch 3 Saga. You did posted it on wrong game thread. 😅

Please post your screenshot of your current level on BW3S milestone level badges' threads that you can claim these milestone level badges on your view profile on King Community 👇😉

🏅Level 1000 // 🏅 Level 2000 // 🏅 Level 3000

Hot topics right now in Bubble Witch 3 Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🔮👑

You can also participate on Bubble Witch 3 Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game and please check more on Bubble Witch 3 Community. (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, etc.) 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Have a bubblific and wonderful day! 🔮😄

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?