🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English

Options
208bert
208bert Posts: 2 Newbie
edited November 2022 in Support

*Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rule

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,110 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! @208bert 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Sorry for your reply because we can only use English Language that we can understand and help you on King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language and repost your comments with using English Language on next time. You can also read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

We've been informed that there have been some crashing issues in this beloved game today - the good news is their game team has already found the cause and fixed it!

To go back to your game, you'll have to reinstall it. If you play connected to King or to Facebook, your won levels and your Gold Bars will be there after the reinstall. However, your Boosters might disappear. In case you purchased them, please contact our Player Support team tapping on "Help Center" in your in-game settings, and then on the article "Why can't I find my Boosters" in the Purchases and Gold Bars section. The Player Support team will try to help you out!

I have reinstalled this game then it's worked now! But all of inventory boosters, lives and features/events disappeared.

Thank you for your playing Diamond Diaries Saga! 😊

You can also check more this game's exciting threads and contests here 👇😉

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here and King Community here 🌶️

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨ I Solve your answer from no colour image challenge and Win Gold Bars here! ⚫⚪🤔 I How does playing King Games make you feel? Tell us for a chance to win 20 Gold Bars here! 🎉

💎🏅 Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here! 😄

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contests here! 🏅😉

💎 Also check more Diamond Diaries Topics here (click on spoiler warming button here) 💎

Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community here! 👋

Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries Saga here 💡📔

Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls 💎💡

✔️📱💎 How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga now here?

Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 💎🔗🤩

💍 Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image Challenge here (Part 1) and here? (Part 2) ⚫⚪

💎📱 Did you see new look on Android devices on this game? Check and Ask your feedbacks here! 😉

💎 Diamond Suggestion Box here 

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

I close this thread as this thread has unsupported language.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?