πŸ”₯ Hot Right Now 🌢
πŸ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

🌐 Nationality & Language - Tell us and Get the Badge! 🌐

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 163,030 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited October 13

Hello there! I see your tag is still on Diamond Diaries Tagging List right now. You should keep your eyes out until you got your tags on your notifications when next new Diamond Diaries contests and more exciting threads released. πŸ˜‰

You can also check here :

Hot right now in Diamond Diaries SagaΒ hereΒ and in King CommunityΒ hereΒ πŸŒΆοΈπŸ’ŽπŸ‘‘

πŸ’Ž Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this outΒ here! πŸ’ŽπŸ…πŸ˜‰

Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries SagaΒ hereΒ πŸ’‘πŸ“”

DiamondΒ DiariesΒ GuidesΒ &Β PollsΒ πŸ’ŽπŸ’‘βœ”οΈ

πŸ“±πŸ’»οΈ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries SagaΒ here?

Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy scoreΒ here! πŸ’ŽπŸ”—πŸ€©

πŸ’ Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image ChallengeΒ hereΒ (Part 1) andΒ here? (Part 2) ⚫βšͺ

πŸ’ŽπŸ“± Did you see new look on Android devices on this game? Check and Ask your feedbacksΒ here! πŸ˜‰

πŸ’Ž Diamond Suggestion BoxΒ hereΒ 

Have a wonderful and sassy day! πŸ’ŽπŸ˜„

• Diamond_Lim
    edited October 13

@skyhi67 - You can also find more badges to win in Diamond Diaries Community if you haven't still participated, answered/challenged then got the badges yet! πŸ‘‡πŸ˜‰

Let's some sassy fun playing & hunting for these badges now! Sassy! πŸ’ŽπŸ…πŸ˜„

• Diamond_Lim
    edited October 13

Hello there! I added your tag on Diamond Diaries Tagging List as I see you are start playing this game and also participating and answering on this game's contests now. You should keep your eyes out until you got your tags on your notifications when next new Diamond Diaries contests and more exciting threads released. @CandyCrushYA πŸ˜‰

You can also check here :

Hot right now in Diamond Diaries SagaΒ hereΒ and in King CommunityΒ hereΒ πŸŒΆοΈπŸ’ŽπŸ‘‘

πŸ’Ž Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this outΒ here! πŸ’ŽπŸ…πŸ˜‰

Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries SagaΒ hereΒ πŸ’‘πŸ“”

DiamondΒ DiariesΒ GuidesΒ &Β PollsΒ πŸ’ŽπŸ’‘βœ”οΈ

πŸ“±πŸ’»οΈ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries SagaΒ here?

Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy scoreΒ here! πŸ’ŽπŸ”—πŸ€©

πŸ’ Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image ChallengeΒ hereΒ (Part 1) andΒ here? (Part 2) ⚫βšͺ

πŸ’ŽπŸ“± Did you see new look on Android devices on this game? Check and Ask your feedbacksΒ here! πŸ˜‰

πŸ’Ž Diamond Suggestion BoxΒ hereΒ 

Have a wonderful and sassy day! πŸ’ŽπŸ˜„

• papytchula
    papytchula Posts: 6,533 Level 4

@Diamond_Lim that is an amazing topic to read thanks for that idea ❀️

hi πŸ‘‹πŸ½

my name is Tifa i am french I live in France and have a dual nationality as ma parents are from Algeria.

i speak fluently French Arabic English

thanks to school education I speak Spanish and italien I mean I understand and sometimes I fail in answering 🀣

i work in an environment where I meet a lot of different cultures I have some notions of politeness and welcoming of Serbian hebrew and Turkish..

i would love to speak Chinese and know how it can be complicated so I try to pick some words here and there and try to learn verrrrrrry slowly .

tifa. ❀️

• papytchula

Hi @zainab786 that is very impressive well done .

I am fluent only in 3 πŸ˜…

I love the languages and I would love to speak so many more 😍😍😍some people are talented and have a so good knowledge like you πŸ‘πŸ½

• xBlossomx
    xBlossomx Posts: 6,417 Level 4

Hi@papytchula .thanks. I speak these languages because, I'm British Indian.so1 language is Gujrati. That's my mother tongue. I'm Gujrati. 2 .I was born in Malawi πŸ‡²πŸ‡Ό. That's in Africa. So I speak that language.3 I speak urdu because, my husband is Indian Pakistani. He was born in Pakistan. 4 I speak English. Knew how to speak that before I came to England. And 5 is I read the quran. That's our Bible.

• papytchula

@zainab786 life build what we are indeed that is lovely and make you rich .

i do speak Arabic because my parents are from Algeria and at the same time we went at the traditional French school we have been also at the arabic one so I do speak fluently what is called β€œDarija” the regular language for usual communication in Maghreb but I write and read at my rhythm of course β€œfossha” as we have been taught also

• Diamond_Lim

Wow! That was awesome your introduction, nationality and languages speaken! Thank you for your answering your nationality and languages speaken now! @papytchula @zainab786 πŸ‘πŸ˜„

It's my turn now! πŸ˜„

I am πŸ’Ž Diamond Lim πŸ’Ž (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I amΒ Chinese MalaysianΒ fromΒ Malaysia. πŸ‡²πŸ‡ΎπŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Then I can still speaking my languages are Chinese (My native language) πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³, English (My easiest language, I love to speak and write this language forever!) πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§, Malay (Little as I have learned and speaken this language at school but I speak little right now.) πŸ‡²πŸ‡Ύ and Cantonese (Little as I have listened the radios and watched the films, dramas and movies) πŸ‡­πŸ‡° right now! πŸ˜‰

I have also speaken easy Japanese and Korean words sometimes only as I have also listened and watched the films, dramas and movies very often when I have free time to listen and watch! πŸ˜…

You are speaking and studying more languages and better than I am. Great job! πŸ‘πŸ˜„

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?