1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 3369 diamond dairies

Options
13ยป

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,327 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello again! @BQN537 and Diamond Hunters who still stucked on this level! ๐Ÿ‘‹

Community Team answered me this level has been reported to the Diamond Diaries Team. We will waiting for their updates soon and thank you for your reporting this level problem again! ๐Ÿค—

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,096 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Diamond_Lim

I did pass that level.

It was still mucking up when I completed it.

I got lucky and it advanced to the second set of diamonds to collect ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿจ๐Ÿ’Ž

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Wow! Great and Congratulations! Finally you did passed this level possible now! Let's continue playing next new levels until max level is Level 3665 currently now! @BQN537 ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜„

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! Diamond Hunters who still stucked on this level right now! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜Š

This level is still no problem and fine to be passed mostly now! If you still stucked on this level, you can try these steps here that we hope this level will be fine to be passed possible too! ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ˜Š

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?