(FINISHED) Solve your answer from maths challenge and Win Gold Bars here! 🔢❓🤔

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,760 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

It's last chance to tag!

Tagging Diamond Diaries Players into spoiler :

Who have answered already, please ignore this notification.

** If who wants to subscribe Diamond Diaries Tagging List, please check and comment here! Thanks! 😊 **

💎 If you want interested to play Diamond Diaries Saga, you can download and play it here now! 💎

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Badges? Check, participate and challenge these badges' contests here! 🏅😉

💎 Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer on Another General Contest here! 🏆😄

💎 Also check more Diamond Diaries Topics here (click on spoiler warming button here) 💎

🌶️💎 Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 💎🌶️

Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community here! 👋

Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries Saga here 💡📔

Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls 💎💡

✔️📱💎 How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga now here?

Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 💎🔗🤩

💍 Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image Challenge here (Part 1) and here? (Part 2) ⚫⚪

💎📱 Did you see new look on Android devices on this game? Check and Ask your feedbacks here! 😉

💎 Diamond Suggestion Box here 

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,273 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Diamond_Lim my guess is

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Thank you for your participating and answering on this contest! @johamilton 😊

But are you sure it's your answer? 🤨

If you got answered wrongly when you wanted changing your mind to answer, don't worry! You can edited your previous reply (within 24 hours only) or next reply to change your answer. 😉

Psst...! Your last one or only one answer reply is valid. 😊

• lelensp
    lelensp Posts: 52,675 Level 5
    edited January 2023
    Options

My answer is

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Thank you for your participating and answering on this contest! @lelensp 😊

But are you sure it's your answer? 🤨

If you got answered wrongly when you wanted changing your mind to answer, don't worry! You can edited your previous reply (within 24 hours only) or next reply to change your answer. 😉

Psst...! Your last one or only one answer reply is valid. 😊

• Hexagonce
    Hexagonce Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I got 30, player name is Ray Gillespie, linked through Facebook. I can't find an ID

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Thank you for your participating and answering on this contest! @Hexagonce 😊

And Nice to meet you and Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👋😄

Let's introduce myself! 😉

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Moderator (also Diamond Diaries Expert Player / Skill Master) that I can still help players to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Community. 💍😄

And don't worry! You can find the Game ID here! You can also commenting your Game ID here then I am not sure if I will select you while you got correct answer will win 20 Gold Bars to Diamond Diaries Saga only. 😉

By the way, this contest is still not finished yet. This contest will be finished on 23rd January 2023, 08:00 CET first then I will select 5 randomly chosen players who got the correct answer will win 20 Gold Bars to Diamond Diaries Saga only. 😉

Also thank you for your playing Diamond Diaries Saga! 💎🤗

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Badges? Check, participate and challenge these badges' contests here! 🏅😉

💎 Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer on Another General Contest here! 🏆😄

💎 Also check more Diamond Diaries Topics here (click on spoiler warming button here) 💎

✔️📱💎 How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga now here?

💍 Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image Challenge here (Part 1) and here? (Part 2) ⚫⚪

💎📱 Did you see new look on Android devices on this game? Check and Ask your feedbacks here! 😉

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! Diamond Hunters! 👋😊

Thank you for your participating and answering it on this contest so much! 😄

Then it's time up now! This contest is just finished! 😁

Then finally I come back to give the correct answer from maths challenge! 😄

🔢 Here is the answer 🔢

The correct answer is 30 (Yes! Multiply first then Minus to calculate the answer). Simple! Right? 😄

Alright! It's time to announce 5 lucky players who got corrected answer are...

@BQN537 @EnergizerBunny @Xxander @Racoon7 and @namal_butt_01

Congratulations! You won 20 gold bars to Diamond Diaries Saga! 🎉😄

@Xxander - I have seen you have shown and answered your Game ID on your signature, so I will asking Community Team will gives you 20 gold bars on this game soon! 😉

And @BQN537 @EnergizerBunny @Racoon7 and @namal_butt_01 - You just answer your Game ID (How to find your Game ID) then Community Team will gives you 20 gold bars on this game soon! 😉

Don't be sad! Another Diamond Hunters! Stay tuned for new Diamond Diaries Contest will be coming later! 😉

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,087 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Diamond_Lim

I had no idea that I had won

My ID is 6751300740

• Diamond_Lim
    edited January 2023
    Options

** Edited / Deleted **

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?