1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 3549

1151617181921»

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,311 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited February 2023

Hello again! 👋

Community Team answered me this level problem has been really fixed to all of us possible already!

Before this level fixed :

After this level fixed now :

So you don't forget to use stable internet connection first then open this game then you will see and start playing this level has been really fixed again now! 😉

If this level has been still not fixed yet, let's try another these steps here 👇😊

1. Open this game

2. Select Profile

3. Select Log Out your Facebook/Kingdom Account then Close this game app

4. Reopen this game then Log back in to your profile (don't play first) and finally Open the game (can play now). Then let's try playing this level again.

If this level has been still not fixed yet after following up all of these steps already, we think you can only try uninstall and reinstall or clear all of the data of this game better (but you make sure connect your Facebook/Kingdom Account to save your current progress BEFORE you try uninstall and reinstall or clear all of the data of this game when you haven't still connected your account yet first) then reopen this game, then select profile then log back in to your account (don't play first) and finally can open this game (can play now). This level would be really fixed very possible again.

Psst...! When try following steps : Uninstall and reinstall or clear all of the data of this game then log back in to your account successfully, Your current progress, Collect the Diamond Mission Feature, City Challenge (Episode Race Episode) Feature and Gold Bars can be still transferred/saved but unfortunately as all of inventory lives from friends sending the lives, inventory boosters and some new features will be lost.

Check to read more information here (Lost boosters on your mobile? Oh no! Let’s see if we can solve it!) that we hope you can understand to read them. So we do not replace items and help you to return your boosters back that have not been purchased but if you have however lost purchased items, please report this to their Player Support team here and then ask and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID), so they can help. 😊

We hope this help for this level got fixed possible and you can passing this level very possible soon again! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• lahdidah
    lahdidah Posts: 6 Level 2

I posted 2 comments and have not received ANY responses! I, too, was having issues with level 3549. After getting NO help, I read some responses to other posts. I first tried closing app but then ended up deleting app. After first being moved ahead several levels, I was finally moved back to level 3549 where I was fonally able to complete the game. The problem is that I LOST ALL my boosters (5 birds & 3 each of the other 2) as well as my 2 lives friends had given me a . I worked VERY HARD to achieve these and want to get them back. HOW DO I GET HELP FOR THIS???

• Diamond_Lim

Hello again! @lahdidah 👋

I have tagged and answered you twice already, you can check out your notifications from this community. I think you still don't know how to check your notifications on this community :

If you have used with mobile device, you click on profile picture (top right) then you click on "Bell" icon and finally you can see I tag and answer you on your notifications. 😉

If you have used with PC (Computer), you just click on "Bell" icon on (top right) and finally you can see I tag and answer you on your notifications too. 😉

And very glad to see you passed this level possible successfully then you can continue challenge playing next new levels now! 😄

As you uninstall and reinstall or clear all of the data of this game then log back in to your account successfullyYour current progress, Collect the Diamond Mission Feature, City Challenge (Episode Race Episode) Feature and Gold Bars can be still transferred/saved but unfortunately as all of inventory lives from friends sending the lives, inventory boosters and some new features will be lost.

Check to read more information here (Lost boosters on your mobile? Oh no! Let’s see if we can solve it!) that we hope you can understand to read them. So we do not replace items and help you to return your boosters back that have not been purchased but if you have however lost purchased items, please report this to their Player Support team here and then ask and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID), so they can help. 😊

But also don't worry! You can also still earned more free boosters (gold bars) by in-game features/events (also contests on this community) and sending and receiving the lives with your friends and players too. 😉

And New Diamond Diaries Contest (Win Free Gold Bars!) will be coming on this Friday and also thank you for your still playing Diamond Diaries Saga so much! 🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

💎🏅 Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here! 😄

🌍 Where are you playing from? Let us know and Get the Badge here! 🌍

🗼🗽 What's your favourite destination and Why? Let us know and Get the Badge here! 🌉🏜️

🌐 Nationality & Language - Tell us and Get the Badge here! 🌐

💎 What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the Badge here! 🏅😉

💎🏅 Answer 5 Questions and Show your current level then Claim the Badge here! ❓😉

📱💎 How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga now here?

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contests here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

• luvking
    luvking Posts: 1 Newbie

I can’t seem to figure out how the third Diamond gets released. In my group, someone has gone through all the levels so I know there must be a way. Please help!

• Diamond_Lim
    edited February 2023

Hello there! @luvking 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Community Team answered me this level problem has been really fixed to all of us possible already! 🙌😄

So you don't forget to use stable internet connection first then open this game then you will see and start playing this level has been really fixed again now! 😉

If this level has been still not fixed yet, let's try another these steps here 👇😊

1. Open this game

2. Select Profile

4. Reopen this game then Log back in to your profile (don't play first) and finally Open the game (can play now). Then let's try playing this level again.

If this level has been still not fixed yet after following up all of these steps already, we think you can only try uninstall and reinstall or clear all of the data of this game better (but you make sure connect your Facebook/Kingdom Account to save your current progress BEFORE you try uninstall and reinstall or clear all of the data of this game when you haven't still connected your account yet first) then reopen this game, then select profile then log back in to your account (don't play first) and finally can open this game (can play now). This level would be really fixed very possible again.

Psst...! When try following steps : Uninstall and reinstall or clear all of the data of this game then log back in to your account successfully, Your current progress, Collect the Diamond Mission Feature, City Challenge (Episode Race Episode) Feature and Gold Bars can be still transferred/saved but unfortunately as all of inventory lives from friends sending the lives, inventory boosters and some new features will be lost.

Check to read more information here (Lost boosters on your mobile? Oh no! Let’s see if we can solve it!) that we hope you can understand to read them. So we do not replace items and help you to return your boosters back that have not been purchased but if you have however lost purchased items, please report this to their Player Support team here and then ask and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID), so they can help. 😊

We hope this help for this level got fixed possible and you can passing this level very possible soon again! 😉

And New Diamond Diaries Contest (Win Free Gold Bars!) will be coming on this Friday and also thank you for your still playing Diamond Diaries Saga so much! 🤗

💎🏅 Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here! 😄

🗼🗽 What's your favourite destination and Why? Let us know and Get the Badge here! 🌉🏜️

💎 What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the Badge here! 🏅😉

📱💎 How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga now here?

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contests here! 🏅😉

• Diamond_Lim

Hello there! @luvking 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Community Team answered me this level problem has been really fixed to all of us possible already! 🙌😄

1. Open this game

2. Select Profile

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?