🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

See top scores from each level

Options
adcheffers
adcheffers Posts: 18 Level 2

I always wondered what the top score is for each level. Can there be away to view the scores and have a incentive if you break it.

Wben waiting for new levels I often go back to previous levels to improve my score. Ensuring I get at least the three stars.

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,976 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello and Welcome back again! @adcheffers 👋😊

Oh! That's means only you have passed over the next new levels by yourself while you are the first one player on your higher current level with your friends and players and you are still first one on leaderboard. Haha! Me too! 😄

The reason is your friends and players are still not reached and chased over to your current level yet, so you never seen your friends and players on the leaderboard and your friends and players are still on lower level than you are. 😁

You can also replay any previous levels. After you did completed any previous levels (as you want to collect 3 stars and also get your highscore), you will see your highscore by yourself only on the leaderboard. 😊

Well done! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter right now! 👍😄

Also Attention! Diamond Diaries Team has off due to their offsite today now! So they have decided to release new levels on tomorrow. So we hope you can got understanding our notices about new levels are not released on today now and please be patience waiting for new levels are start released on tomorrow. Then their team will be releasing new levels on next Thursday, Thursdays forever! Also thank you for your still playing Diamond Diaries Saga so much! 🙏😊

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Diamond Racer Challenge #1 - Win Gold Bars and Badge Here! 💎🏁 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 💎🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• adcheffers
    adcheffers Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

Interesting Lim and thanks for taking the time. Now im confused, you say the leader board is made up with friends and players. I only have one other person who shows up on my leaderboard and that is Sue. I don't know Sue. So she’s not a friend but she must be a player. If that is so, how come when I play against the four level challenge players on the left? They don't appear in my ladder.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,976 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

You are welcome. @adcheffers 😊

Yes! You and your friends and also players have shown the highscore on the leaderboard who did passed any levels again. 😊

How about your player is Sue?! Yeah! We know Sue is not your friend, it's your another Kingdom Player. I also don’t have my friends from Facebook but I still have my players are still playing on this game right now. Those players are also not my friend. But I can still helping the players to send their lives. 😅😅😅

I also haven't seen my players' profiles are shown nearby my current max level often. We should use the stable internet connection and play this game then we will see our players' profiles are shown. If our players' profiles are still not shown, try playing any level again then we hope we will see our players' profiles are shown soon. Hope this help! 🤞😊

If you want to unfriend that player, you can ask to unfriend that player to their Player Support team here and then also send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID), so then I am not sure if they can help you for unfriend that player possible or not but it taken very longer as Community Team is still very busy to do and help the players around King Community. 🤔 (But I don't report and ask to unfriend that player as it's the game only! 😅)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?