πŸ’ŽπŸ… Birthday Surprise Gift For You! πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰

Options

Comments

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5
    edited July 2023
    Options

You're very welcome Tracey. πŸ’™ I did too.. at the time. πŸ€—

Hmmm.. somebody has a birthday coming up in a few weeks πŸ€” going to have to make a note of that. 🀣

• LoveDachs
    Options

First I'd want to say thank you for finding that interesting and secondly (sadly) for pointing out that once again you can only believe half of what you read. I'll get back to that in a second.

Your second post was fascinating in itself, some would say what a coincidence but I don't believe in coincidences.. everything happens for a reason. I'm so happy that you shared that. Some things boggle the mind. πŸ˜…

Ok back to stats that I got off of Google, yes comment did say people in history. I found that odd too with over 7 billion people on the planet Earth now and all that were born and are now deceased since some form of record keeping was kept. But I came across it after asking Mr. Google the most popular birth month and was intrigued by this factoid.

I don't like to give or receive false information and this disturbs me. I can't edit my comment as the 24 hours have passed, will ask @Diamond_Lim if she can help.

I just asked Google again a couple of different ways the question and the same answer with the same wording is what comes up over and over after clicking on several links. The absolute nerve of some people spreading false facts, am thinking maybe this is an Urban Myth of some kind.

I have heard of most of those people you listed myself and I am not the smartest person in the room. I'm very sorry that it was false and will edit if I can or if someone can strike that from my post.

Thank you for pointing this out, I guess I won't be relying on Google any more as a single source.

You said your birthday was on a rare date too, but can't find you in Lim's list.. care to share?πŸ€— Was thinking in December?

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,158 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Thanks for your tagging me again. πŸ€—

Unfortunately as the players cannot edit the comments after 24 hours passed. But don't worry! Your comment is still not offensive, spam and bad. So don't need to edit your comment while keep your comment as well. 😊

Also thank you for your sharing another amazing fun facts about their birthday date too. πŸŽ‚πŸ€—

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Wow! Thank you for your sharing another amazing fun facts about their birthday dates too! @ElenaVorona πŸŽ‚πŸ€—

Then can youΒ share your birthday dateΒ to us then Lucy, Bernadetta, Charlie and IΒ will put your birthday dateΒ onΒ our birthday CalendarΒ hereΒ now πŸŽ‚πŸ—“οΈπŸ˜‰ and youΒ will get this Surprise Birthday BadgeΒ now! πŸ‘‡πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸ…πŸ˜‰

Thanks! πŸ€—

• LoveDachs
    Options

@Diamond_Lim

Ok, thanks Lim.. I just wanted to remove the part about February 3rd, as it turns out it wasn't true, there are people in history born on that day.. at least in the United States.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

You are welcome. It's very okay as over is over. The players can't edit the comment possible after 24 hours passed. When the players posted wrongly but it's still not offensive, spam and bad, the comments did not be changed and edited. That's very okay! πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜Š

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Then Yeah! I also find some people have borned on 3rd February especially on USA the most. πŸ˜„

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,806 Level 3
    Options

@LoveDachs

I think this is not false information (about February 3rd). Most likely those sources considered a narrower circle of famous people. Perhaps on their list there are only people who have had a fateful impact on the history of the United States or the world.

But it is not important. It was very interesting for me to read what you wrote. I have never been interested in such statistics before.)))) Thank you

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,806 Level 3
    Options

@LoveDachs @Diamond_Lim

I honestly want to tell you. I have never played this game. I got into this thread only because I became interested in the statistics of birthdays. That's why I'm not sure my birthday deserves to be on your list. Don't know.

But if you're interested, I'll tell you. It's not a secret. But it's not December))).

This is Halloween))))))). October 31.

Am I lucky or not?))))

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

That's okay for you still never playing Diamond Diaries Saga Game but this Surprise Birthday Badge could be given to everyone (not just Diamond Diaries Players only). @ElenaVorona 😊

So you just answer and share your birthday dateΒ to us if you want to share your birthday date then Lucy, Bernadetta, Charlie and IΒ will put your birthday dateΒ onΒ our birthday CalendarΒ hereΒ now πŸŽ‚πŸ—“οΈπŸ˜‰ and youΒ will get this Surprise Birthday BadgeΒ now! πŸ‘‡πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸ…πŸ˜‰

Wow! Halloween Day is also really so special day but I am still not sure lucky day. πŸ˜…πŸ‘»πŸ¦‡πŸŽƒ

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?