๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Right Now ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

๐ŸŽ‰ It's my 5th Anniversary on King Community (Part 2)๐ŸŽ‰ ๐Ÿ’Ž๐ŸŒŸ Diamond Lim ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’Ž

Options
Diamond_Lim
Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,883 Diamond Diaries Moderator
edited July 2023 in Discussions

Hello again! ๐Ÿ‘‹

Let's continue reading my 5th Anniversary of best and happy memories on King Community (Part 2). ๐Ÿ˜‰

On 16th March 2023, Woah! Finally I have reached up to 500 badges on King Community! I love earning these badges and thanks so much again! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜„

I have also reached up 107000+ posts and 23000+ points. Is it amazing again? Right? ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ˜„

On 30th March 2023, Woohoo! I did completed all of 12 Candy Crush Friends Saga Quests 2023 then I claim very exclusive 10-point badge with Olivia!ย I really love claiming this badge and challenging all of Candy Crush Friends Saga Quest 2023 Contests! Thanks so much! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜„

Check out Celebration of the End of Friends 2023 Quest here! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜„

On 3rd April 2023, finally I posted next one General Hub Contest is called "๐Ÿฑ Win Badge and Gold Bars here! What's your favourite cat and Why? ๐Ÿฑ"

Wow! Pawsome! I see so many participants have participated, voted then answered their favourite cat and pawsome feedbacks, then they really love to get the badge so much again! ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜„

Thank you for your participating and answering your pawsome feedbacks on "What's your favourite cat and Why?" contest so much! Meow~! ๐Ÿฑ And this badge created by Novapichu the Community Manager. Is this badge so pawsome? Oh! I am sure they really love this badge so much! Meow~! ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ…โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ

On 6th April 2023, I posted my tenth Diamond Diaries unlimited badge thread is called "Which charm would love the most and Why? โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’œ"

Make sure vote and comment which charm would love the most then explain why then can claim this badge! ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜„

This badge created by Johamilton again! Thank you for your helping me to create this badge again! Johamilton! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜„ Is this badge so cool and sassy again? ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜„

On 20th April 2023, it's our celebrate King's 20 year anniversary with us here! ๐Ÿ‘‘๐ŸŽ‰2๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ๐Ÿฅณ

I have written my greetings on 20th anniversary card to King! ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‘๐ŸŽ‰2๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ๐Ÿฅณ

Happy 20th Year Anniversary to you! King! ๐Ÿ‘‘๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ We love still playing King's Games forever! It's MaKing the World Playful! ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ˜„

On 16th June 2023, Yes! Finally it's my birthday while I turn to 24 years old now! ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿ˜„

I am so happy as I see so many players (also Community Team) have celebrated my birthday so much! Thank you for your celebrating my birthday and also answering sweet and kind birthday wishes so much! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜„

Maybe the most celebrated birthday is me again?! I think so! ๐Ÿ˜…

Oh Wait! No just celebrating my birthday, I also posted my eleventh Diamond Diaries unlimited badge thread is called "๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ… Birthday Surprise Gift For You! ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‰"

Just share your birthday date then Lucy, Bernadetta, Charlie and I will put your birthday date on our birthday Calendar and you will get this Surprise Birthday Badge now! ๐Ÿ‘‡๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜„

This badge has been created by myself again. Is this badge so cool and sassy again? ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜„

When your birthday began, Lucy, Bernadetta, Charlie and I will also celebrating your birthday sweet wishes together! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿ˜„

On 3rd July 2023, it's Celebrate Happy 5th Anniversary to Diamond Diaries Saga with us together! We are so happy to celebrate it! The time is spending so fast! Right?! You just comment here and let's celebrate Happy 5th Anniversary to Diamond Diaries Saga together then you will claim Happy 5th Anniversary Badge! ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜„

Wow! We really love Happy 5th Anniversary Badge and celebrate Happy 5th Anniversary to Diamond Diaries Saga together! Sassy! ๐ŸŽ‰5๏ธโƒฃ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ˜„

I wanna to say thank you for making this awesome puzzle linker game and new sassy levels so hardly 5 years! I always love playing this game forever! Diamond Diaries Studio Team! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜„

Anyway, it's also so close is my 5th Anniversary on King Community! Almost there! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Woohoo! Finally today (15th July 2023) is my 5th Anniversary on King Community while I get this 5th Anniversary Badge now! ๐ŸŽ‰5๏ธโƒฃ๐Ÿ˜„

I wanna to many thanks for Game Moderator and Community Team as they have given me more happy, fun and surprises on King Community! I also have got a lot of badges from contests and exciting threads. I have created my so many contests and exciting badge threads then I see so many participants have participated and answered on my so many Diamond Diaries and Community Hub contests and exciting badge threads. I love Badges, King Community and also all of you! Many thanks! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

While a moment, I created my 5th Anniversary profile picture by myself now! ๐ŸŽ‰5๏ธโƒฃ๐Ÿ˜„

By the way, my real life is still very sadness while I have still Learning Disabilities (from 2008 to present) but I will still never give up to do and help while I will keep going to 6th Anniversary on King Community! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

And I have NO MORE posting and sharing my another best memories of 6th and so on Anniversary right now! That's means I have posted and shared my best memories of 1st-5th Anniversary only.

Thank you, everyone! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿค—

Happy 5th Anniversary to me on King Community! ๐ŸŽ‰5๏ธโƒฃ๐Ÿ˜„

Read back toย Part 1 here! ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ New to the Community? Registerย HEREย in just 2 seconds!

ยซ134

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?