Comments

• keshavrf
    keshavrf Posts: 1,146 Level 4
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,158 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited August 2023
    Options

Wow! Amazing Longest Link Chains! Thank you for your participating and showing your longest link chains on the Level 27 successfully now! What the great beginning now! @keshavrf ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

If you got your new longest link chains on the Level 27, you can re-post your new longest link chains here! ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ’Ž Sassy! ๐Ÿ’Ž

• ndd_2023
    ndd_2023 Posts: 592 Level 4
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options

Wow! Amazing Longest Link Chains! Thank you for your participating and showing your longest link chains on the Level 27 successfully now! @ndd_2023 ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

Also Congratulations! You are the 1st longest link chains' player and @keshavrf becomes the 2nd longest link chains' player on Diamond Racer Challenge #2 Contest right now! What the great beginning! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ๐Ÿ˜„

If youย got your new longest link chains on the Level 27, youย can re-post your new longest link chains here! ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ’Ž Sassy! ๐Ÿ’Ž

• teeweiping
    teeweiping Posts: 7,280 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Diamond_Lim my first and probably last entry:

• greddycandy
    greddycandy Posts: 12,429 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Diamond_Lim here's my attempt, will keep trying to get longer chains hopefully ๐Ÿคช

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,112 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Diamond_Lim

I am up in the 3700 levels.

I donโ€™t think I could scroll all the way down to 27

๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿจ

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Wow! Amazing Longest Link Chains! Thank you for your participating and showing your longest link chains on the Level 27 successfully now! @teeweiping @greddycandy ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

And Congratulations! @teeweiping becomes theย 1st longest link chains' player, then @greddycandy becomes the 2nd longest link chains' player and @ndd_2023 becomes theย 3rd longest link chains' playerย on Diamond Racer Challenge #2 Contest right now! What the great beginning! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ๐Ÿ˜„

If youย got your new longest link chains on the Level 27, youย can re-post your new longest link chains here! ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ’Ž Sassy! ๐Ÿ’Ž

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Wow! That was awesome reaching and completing up to Level 3700 now! It's not so easy to pass over Level 3000 on this game! You are still awesome Diamond Diaries Hunter now! Well done! @BQN537 ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

Yeah! We scroll down until to our level choice and waste our time so much now. So we hope Community Team should be working and adding "Go to the level" feature in their future that we will not scrolling down until to our level choice and also waste our time so much on this game and another King's Games as well. ๐Ÿ™

I have taken at least 5 minutes to scroll down to the Level 27 then I start playing this level. ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

• Diamond_Lim
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hello again! Diamond Hunters! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜„

Wow! I see the players did challenged to get their longest link chains on the Level 27 successfully now! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ Here is the LeaderBoard Result of show the longest link chains on the Level 27 now ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’Ž

๐Ÿฅ‡ @keshavrf - 47 Linked Chains (Page 3)

๐Ÿฅˆ @teeweiping - 45 Linked Chains (Page 2)

๐Ÿฅ‰ @greddycandy - 43 Linked Chains (Page 2)

4. @ndd_2023 - 40 Linked Chains (Page 2)

Anyway, Diamond Racer Challenge #2 Contest isย just startedย until will be ended onย Thursday, 31st August 2023,ย 09:00 CETย to be participated! ๐Ÿ˜Š

So are you ready to take on the Diamond Racer Challenge? Ready, Steady, Play! ๐Ÿ

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?