💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

(FINISHED) Diamond Racer Challenge #2 🏁💎

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 155,918 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Oops! You must playing on Level 27 only (other levels are jot allowed). Sorry! @vonkizh 😅😅😅

Check out this contest rules here properly again.

Let me show you my tips how to get linking your longer chains on this contest! 👇😎

You must remove all of different colour charms and blockers first then you can link and hold on so many same one colour charms while can take a screenshot. Then you can post a screenshot with your longest link chains on Level 27 and your username here. 😉

And you can also click here let's learn more linking skills (written by myself) that I hope you can understand to read and follow these tips too. 😉

** If you are still trouble as you cannot take a screenshot while you are still linking your longer chains possible, Don't worry! You use your right thumb to link and hold on these charms first 👍, then you use your left and right forefingers to click and hold on at once Volume Down and Power buttons for 1–2 seconds together only. ☝️ (I also use my right thumb then use left and right forefingers to take a screenshot too. 😄) Or you can also try using another phone if you had, then you can take a screenshot of your longest link chains easier and better like lelensp screenshot here! So I hope you can take and post a screenshot with your longest link chains on Level 27 here too. 😉 **

Hope you can getting your longest link chains on the Level 27 on the Diamond Racer Challenge #2 Contest soon! Good luck for your challenging! 💎🏁

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! Diamond Hunters! 👋😄

Wow! I see the players did challenged to get their longest link chains on the Level 27 successfully now! 😮

💎🏁 Here is the new update LeaderBoard Result of show the longest link chains on the Level 27 now 🏁💎

🥇 @Amoonmoon - 64 Linked Chains (Page 5)

🥈 @ndd_2023 - 57 Linked Chains (Page 4)

🥉 @keshavrf - 47 Linked Chains (Page 3)

4. @teeweiping - 45 Linked Chains (Page 2)

5. @greddycandy - 43 Linked Chains (Page 2)

6. @steventseng - 43 Linked Chains (Page 4)

7. @Palash_Sarma - 34 Linked Chains (Page 4)

8. @rebelchild - 33 Linked Chains (Page 5)

Let me show you my tips how to get linking your longer chains on this contest! 👇😎

You must remove all of different colour charms and blockers first then you can link and hold on so many same one colour charms while can take a screenshot. Then you can post a screenshot with your longest link chains on Level 27 and your username here. 😉

And you can also click here let's learn more linking skills (written by myself) that I hope you can understand to read and follow these tips too. 😉

** If you are still trouble as you cannot take a screenshot while you are still linking your longer chains possible, Don't worry! You use your right thumb to link and hold on these charms first 👍, then you use your left and right forefingers to click and hold on at once Volume Down and Power buttons for 1–2 seconds together only. ☝️ (I also use my right thumb then use left and right forefingers to take a screenshot too. 😄) Or you can also try using another phone if you had, then you can take a screenshot of your longest link chains easier and better like lelensp screenshot here! So I hope you can take and post a screenshot with your longest link chains on Level 27 here too. 😉 **

Tagging Diamond Diaries Players again into spoiler :

** If who wants to subscribe Diamond Diaries Tagging List, please check and comment here! Thanks! 😊 **

Anyway, Diamond Racer Challenge #2 Contest is still not ended so far yet until will be ended on Thursday, 31st August 2023, 09:00 CET to be participated! 😊

Let's continue challenging to show your new longest link chains on the Diamond Racer Challenge if you can! Keep challenging! 💎🏁😄

💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

💎 Also check more Diamond Diaries Topics here (click on spoiler warming button here) 💎

🌶️💎 Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 💎🌶️

Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community here! 👋

Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries Saga here 💡📔

Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls 💎💡

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 💎🔗🤩

💍 Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image Challenge here (Part 1) and here? (Part 2) ⚫⚪

💎 Diamond Suggestion Box here 

💎 If you want interested to play Diamond Diaries Saga, you can download and play it here now! 💎

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Also tagging @LaLuna03 @spoat 😊

Let's challenge playing to show your longest link chains on the Level 27 on Diamond Racer Challenge #2 Contest now! 💎🏁😄

You can check out this contest rules here. 😉

And let me show you my tips how to get linking your longer chains on this contest! 👇😎

Hope you can getting your longest link chains on the Level 27 on the Diamond Racer Challenge #2 Contest soon! Good luck for your challenging! 💎🏁

• Diamond_Lim
    edited August 2023
    Options

Uh Oh! It's still 5 days left to be participated and challenged now! 😧

💎🏁 Here is the still current LeaderBoard Result of show the longest link chains on the Level 27 now 🏁💎

🥇 @Amoonmoon - 64 Linked Chains (Page 5)

🥈 @ndd_2023 - 57 Linked Chains (Page 4)

🥉 @LeFlarcane - 49 Linked Chains (Page 6)

4. @keshavrf - 47 Linked Chains (Page 3)

5. @teeweiping - 45 Linked Chains (Page 2)

6. @greddycandy - 43 Linked Chains (Page 2)

7. @steventseng - 43 Linked Chains (Page 4)

8. @EOTheGr8 - 37 Linked Chains (Page 6)

9. @Palash_Sarma - 34 Linked Chains (Page 4)

10. @rebelchild - 33 Linked Chains (Page 5)

It's last chance to tag now!

Tagging Diamond Diaries Players again into spoiler :

** If who wants to subscribe Diamond Diaries Tagging List, please check and comment here! Thanks! 😊 **

Hope you are still good luck for your still challenge playing to get your longest link chains on the Level 27 better right now if you can again! Cheers up! 💎🏁😄

💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

💎 Also check more Diamond Diaries Topics here (click on spoiler warming button here) 💎

💍 Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image Challenge here (Part 1) and here? (Part 2) ⚫⚪

💎 If you want interested to play Diamond Diaries Saga, you can download and play it here now! 💎

• EOTheGr8
    EOTheGr8 Posts: 3,681 Level 5
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hi @Diamond_Lim I forgot to participate in this earlier, but I got your tag this morning and decided to play a little this morning! 😁👍

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Wow! That was amazing longest link chains! Thank you for your participating and showing your longest link chains on the Level 27 successfully now! Well done! @EOTheGr8 👍😄

I have been updated the leaderboard result here now! 👌😊

If you got your new longest link chains on the Level 27, you can re-post your new longest link chains here! 😉

💎 Sassy! 💎

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Uh Oh! It's last day chance left! Diamond Hunters! 💎🏁😦

• LeFlarcane
    LeFlarcane Posts: 19,904 Level 5
    Options

Last day

Oops I didn't post my video since its broken 💔

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Oh Dear! That's shame for you didn't posting your video since it's broken now! @LeFlarcane 😢

But it's still amazing your longest link chains now! Thank you for your participating and showing your longest link chains on the Level 27 successfully now! You are also still amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter now! Well done! 👍😄

And @Amoonmoon still becomes the 1st longest link chains' player, then @ndd_2023 still becomes the 2nd longest link chains' player and You (@LeFlarcane) become the 3rd longest link chains' player (You did got longer linked chains than @keshavrf now!) on Diamond Racer Challenge #2 Contest right now! Also congratulations! 💎🏁😄

I have been updated the leaderboard result here completed now! 👍😉

And if you got your new longest link chains on the Level 27 on your last day chance, you can re-post your new longest link chains here! 😉

Hurry up if you can got your longer link chains than 1st and/or 2nd longest link chains player (s) as this is your last day chance! Hope you are still good luck for your challenge playing again! 💎🏁

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Wow! I see so many Diamond Hunters are participating and challenging on Diamond Racer #2 Challenge Contest so much! So exciting fun and sassy! 😄

Alright! It's time up now! This contest is just finished! 😄

💎🏁 Here is the Final LeaderBoard Result of show the longest link chains on the Level 27 now 🏁💎

🥇 @Amoonmoon - 64 Linked Chains (Page 5)

🥈 @ndd_2023 - 57 Linked Chains (Page 4)

🥉 @LeFlarcane - 49 Linked Chains (Page 6)

4. @keshavrf - 47 Linked Chains (Page 3)

5. @teeweiping - 45 Linked Chains (Page 2)

6. @greddycandy - 43 Linked Chains (Page 2)

7. @steventseng - 43 Linked Chains (Page 4)

8. @EOTheGr8 - 37 Linked Chains (Page 6)

9. @Palash_Sarma - 34 Linked Chains (Page 4)

10. @rebelchild - 33 Linked Chains (Page 5)

Firstly!

🥉 3rd longest link chains' player is @LeFlarcane - 49 Linked Chains! 🥉

Congratulations! You won 20 gold bars on Diamond Diaries Saga! You are still amazing Diamond Hunter! Well done! 👍😄

Then!

🥈 2nd highest score's player is @ndd_2023 - 57 Linked Chains! 🥈

Congratulations! You won 30 gold bars on Diamond Diaries Saga! You are also still amazing Diamond Hunter! Well done too! 👍😄

And finally!

🥇 1st highest score's player is @Amoonmoon - 64 Linked Chains! 🥇

Congratulations! You won 50 gold bars on Diamond Diaries Saga and the "Diamond Racer" Badge! You are another new one Diamond Diaries Champion! Sassy! 🏆💎🏁😄

😄 Woohoo~! 😄

And I also announce 5 lucky randomly chosen players who have participated and challenged on Diamond Racer #2 Challenge Contest are...

@keshavrf @greddycandy @steventseng @Palash_Sarma @rebelchild

Also congratulations to 5 lucky players! You won 10 gold bars on Diamond Diaries Saga! You are still also amazing Diamond Hunter! Well done too! 👍😄

@Amoonmoon - I asked Community Team will gives you "Diamond Racer" Badge on your view profile very soon as you are 1st longest link chains' winner on Diamond Racer #2 Challenge Contest! 💎🏁🏅😄

And All of the winners! - As you have answered your Game ID once on Diamond Diaries Saga Game already. I just asked Community Team will gives you sweet gold bars on this game very soon! 😉

And Don't be sad! Another Diamond Hunters! New Diamond Diaries Contest will be coming on 1st September and Level 4000 Celebration will be coming on 5th September! Don't forget! 😉

💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

💎 Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer on Another General Contest here! 🏆😄

Also thank you for your participating and challenging on Diamond Racer #2 Challenge Contest so much! Diamond Hunters! 🤗

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?