🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Free moves

Options
Smooter66
Smooter66 Posts: 1 Newbie

I love the game, however, it's so frustrating when you only have one more goal and no more moves. It cost so much gold for moves. It's hard to accumulate gold. I'm on a fixed income and can't afford to purchase gold. I think you should give us a choice at the end of the game, to watch videos to acquire free moves. The game would be great!

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,878 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! @Smooter66 👋😊

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Yeah! It's very great and helpful suggestions for adding "Watch the Video Ads and Get Free Extra Moves" Feature as this feature can helping us to watch the videos ads then get free extra moves on any levels on this game now. I also see some of King Games are Candy Crush Saga, Candy Crush Soda Saga, Candy Crush Friends Saga and another some King's Games still had this feature right now too. So I also really love and agree this great and helpful feature suggestion. 👍😄

Thank you for your sharing and posting your great and helpful suggestion on Diamond Suggestion Box now! I will pass this suggestion to Community Team now! 💎🤗

Not just you want to add "Watch the Video Ads and Get Free Extra Moves" Feature on this game, Jeweler's Club, Jeweler's Trial, Trader Chest and more another active features will be still helping you to get more free boosters and gold bars then you can use boosters/extra moves to pass any tricky levels easier and better as well especially if you got so close to pass tricky level (s). And I have also found and passed some great and helpful suggestions are "Go to the Level" Feature, "Adding more Gold Bars" into City Challenge Feature and more suggestions to Community Team early too. 😉

Anyway, what's your current level are you still stuck on this game now? 🤔 Then I will helping and given you my amazing tips of how to pass any levels without using boosters and extra moves mostly. 😉

You can also check here to learn more my amazing linking skills on this game if you want interested to learn! 💡🔗😉

And also thank you for your still love challenge playing Diamond Diaries Saga now! ❤️🤗

💎🏅 Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here! 😄

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

Diamond Racer Challenge #2 - Win Top One Diamond Racer Badge and also Gold Bars here! 💎🏁 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 💎🏅😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?