💎 Claim your level 4000 badge here!

Options
1235»

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,306 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there and Welcome to Sweet King Community! @adaz 👋😄

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Okay! Thank you for your letting us know you did try following all of these steps and also reinstalling this game but you still cannot playing your new levels on this game possible due to still crashing issues right now.🙁

But please don't worry! You try following another steps here! 👇😉

1. Open this game and Click on Play button.

2. Click on three horizontal lines' button.

3. Click on ❓ button.

4. Tap on the search bar “How can we help?” and type in “Thanks”, then press enter.

5. Select the article “Thanks for reaching out!”

6. Scroll down to the end of it and tap on "Contact us".

7. Enter a valid email address, then tell them for this level problem and also your mobile model about your query in the text box.

We hope they can help and answer you for this level problem out as soon as possible. 🤗

Also congratulations! Finally you did also passed over Level 4000 on this game now! You received Level 4000 Badge on your view profile completed now! You are still new masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done and thank you for continuing to play Diamond Diaries Saga with us! 🎉4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄

You can also post your screenshot and you will claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here on your view profile too (but not in the game)! 💎🏅🏅🏅😄

Need further assistance? Feel free to tag me! 😉

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us. 💎🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• olaiia
    olaiia Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

when will the lavels past 4580 be available?!

• olaiia
    olaiia Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

done with level 4580

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Woohoo! Congratulations! Finally you did passed over Level 4000 and also to the max level on this game now! You received Level 4000 Badge on your view profile completed now! You are also new masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done and thank you for continuing to play Diamond Diaries Saga with us! @olaiia 🎉4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄

Yes! Level 4580 is the last/max level on this game currently right now! 15 new levels always released on this game every Tuesday. Stay tuned! 💎😄

You can also check out what is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here. 📱💻️😉

You can also post your screenshot and you will claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here on your view profile too (but not in the game)! 💎🏅🏅🏅😄

Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries Saga here! 💡📔

Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls! 💎💡✔️

• TobyYuen
    TobyYuen Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Forgot to claim my 1K-4K😓

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Woohoo! Congratulations! Finally you did passed over Level 4000 on this game now! You received Level 4000 Badge on your view profile completed now! You are also new masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done and thank you for continuing to play Diamond Diaries Saga with us! @TobyYuen 🎉4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄

And you don't need to apologises! You can also post your screenshot and you will claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here on your view profile too (but not in the game)! 💎🏅🏅🏅😄

Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries Saga here! 💡📔

Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls! 💎💡✔️

• Verito_87
    Verito_87 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited June 21
    Options

Woohoo! Congratulations! Finally you did reached up to Level 4000 on this game now! You will received Level 4000 Badge on your view profile soon! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done and thank you for continuing to play Diamond Diaries Saga with us! @Verito_87 🎉4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?