Answers

• skyhi67
    skyhi67 Posts: 207 Level 3
    Options

it is a shame to wait for fix level 4006 what is wrong with them ???😡

• skyhi67
    skyhi67 Posts: 207 Level 3
    Options

tou should give me more tools to finish for free unt u fix it goldbars ,haners somthing ?¿help😡😡😡😡

• Shana22
    Shana22 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

This level(4006) is impossible. I used 24 gold bars to get hammers and extra moves and still did not complete it. I notice that this level will be updated. Will I get my 24 gold bars back?

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,444 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Very sorry for your madness! Community Team is still super busy to do and work around King Community right now. So we are still patience waiting for this level will be fixed easier together soon. Thanks.

• Diamond_Lim
    edited September 2023
    Options

Oh Dear! Very sorry to hear about you lost 24 gold bars to get hammers and extra moves but you still did not complete this level yet. @Shana22 😢

So you can report this to their Player Support team here then you ask lost your 24 gold bars on this game and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID), then I am not sure if their team can answer and help you to bring back your 24 gold bars or not. 🤔

And then we are still patience waiting for this level will be fixed easier together soon. 🙏🙏🙏

You can also post your screenshot of over Level 4000 on this game level's map here and you will claim Level 4000 Badge on this community (not on this game). 💎🏅4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄

You can also post your screenshot and you will claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here too! 💎🏅🏅🏅😄

Also thank you for your still challenge playing Diamond Diaries Saga with us together now! 🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badge here now! 🎉💎4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄 I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

No colour image challenge - Win Gold Bars here! ⚫⚪ I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 💎🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• anna31
    anna31 Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited September 2023
    Options

How to play this level just 10 moves unpossible

• Diamond_Lim
    edited September 2023
    Options

Hello there and Welcome back again! @anna31 👋😊

Yeah! I see so many players are also asking and stucking on Level 4006 too. This level is really very impossible to be passed as 10 moves is really very not enough moves while also so many layers of blockers there. Oh Dear! 👇🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️

Then Community Team has been answered me this impossible level has been reported already. Let's waiting for their team will fixing this level easier as soon as possible. Please be patience waiting until this level will be fixed. Also thank you for your reporting this new impossible level now. 🤗

And also congratulations as you did also passing over to Level 4000 on this game now! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me together right now! Well done! 🎉👍😄

You can also post your screenshot of over Level 4000 on this game level's map here and you will claim Level 4000 Badge on this community (not on this game). 💎🏅4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄

You can also post your screenshot and you will claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here too! 💎🏅🏅🏅😄

Also thank you for your still challenge playing Diamond Diaries Saga with us together now! 🤗

💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badge here now! 🎉💎4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄 I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

No colour image challenge - Win Gold Bars here! ⚫⚪ I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

• koepi69
    koepi69 Posts: 20 Level 2
    edited September 2023
    Options

it cannot be solved with ten moves

• MunieAmisha
    MunieAmisha Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited September 2023
    Options

Level 4006 still not fix.. Only 10move to clear 20 diamond!! Please do something.. Almost 2 week I'm waiting and play a nonsense level..

• Diamond_Lim
    edited September 2023
    Options

Hello again! @koepi69 👋

Community Team is still super busy to do and work around King Community right now. So we are still patience waiting until this level will be fixed easier together soon. Thanks. 🙏🙏🙏

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?