bianca70 Posts: 197 Level 2

Level 3998 is impossible to play out to many obstacles and not enough moves

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,804 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited September 2023
    Options

Hello again! @bianca70 👋😄

Woohoo! Congratulations again as finally you did passed Level 3986 successfully now! You're still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter right now! Well done again! 👍😄

Also thank you for your asking stuck on this another one new impossible level here now! 🤗

Community Team has been answered me Level 3998 is still appreciate to pass right now. So I check and try playing this level again then this level is really still appreciate to pass but it's very tricky as this level should needed more skills and lucky.

So let me help and given you the amazing tips of how to pass Level 3998 without using boosters and extra moves now. 👇😉

Firstly, you go to link the charms to create cross/star ray charm and destroy against the blockers on the left is better than right.

After you destroy some of the blockers on the left, you make sure to link up to 12 charms to create star ray charms and destroy against the below of the blockers on the left again.

Then you link star ray charm and also same one colour key charm to target destroying left and right key charms (and also the blockers) and then create another one star ray charms again. (It's should needed more skills and lucky!)

The first left diamond unlocked by the left key, you can continue linking the charms to create star ray charm again. And the helpful bird (s) can also helping you to target destroying the right key often (It's should needed more lucky again!) but it (they) target destroying the blockers mostly.

After the first left diamond dropped down to the necklace line completed and then (while) the second right diamond unlocked by the right key, you can start linking the charms to create cross/vertical/star ray charms and destroy against the blockers on the right. Then lastly you link special ray charms to destroy the blockers and charms then the second right diamond dropped down to the necklace line completed with your last move.

I did completed this level without using boosters and extra moves too but with my 5th try as this level should needed more skills and lucky. 🤞😊

So I hope you can pass this tricky level without using boosters and extra moves soon after you follow my amazing tips. 😉

And then Community Team also answered me Level 4006 has been reported now as we find Level 4006 is really very impossible to be passed as 10 moves is really not very enough moves to be passed and then there is 2 stages and too many layers of blockers there. So also Let's waiting for Level 4006 should be fixed easier as soon as possible together right now. 🙏😊

But Level 3998, 4003, 4008 and another latest new levels are still appreciate to pass. So they will not fixing these another latest new levels right now. 😅

By the way, also congratulations as you did almost passing over to Level 4000 on this game right now! It's almost there to Level 4000! ✊😄

After you did completed this tricky level and then Level 4000, you can also post your screenshot of over Level 4000 on this game level's map here and you will claim Level 4000 Badge on this community (not on this game). 💎🏅4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄

You can also post your screenshot and you will claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here too! 💎🏅🏅🏅😄

Also thank you for your still challenge playing Diamond Diaries Saga with us together now! 🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badge here now! 🎉💎4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄 I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

No colour image challenge - Win Gold Bars here! ⚫⚪ I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 💎🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?