Options
mozart
mozart Posts: 45 Level 2

I try.... and try.... no way to pass level 4079

Answers

• ILovePetRescue_No1
    ILovePetRescue_No1 Posts: 95 Level 2
    Options

What's the total number of moves given before you actually play? I'm wondering if it's the level I had recently with only 5 moves. I ended up using tools to pass.

Do u have any available tools that you can use to assist you? Or I'm wondering if we can friend one another so that I can gift you a tool? I don't think so, but let me know your total moves before you play first then we can try some other ideas, I have a possible idea, although not sure it will work. Im going to go back and look at that level, first.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,924 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited December 2023
    Options

Hello again! @mozart 👋😊

Thank you for your asking to stuck on this another one new impossible level here again now! 🤗

Yeah! I check playing Level 4079 is also really another very impossible to be passed as it's not very enough moves to be passed possible and too many layers of blockers should be destroyed by many moves. Oh Dear again! 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️

Then Community Team has been answered me Level 4075, 4077, 4079 (this level) and 4084 are really impossible to be passed but Level 4073 and 4082 are still appreciate pass rate possible now. So we hope they will tweaking these four impossible levels easier soon/later. 🙏

Please be patience waiting again until these levels will be tweaked easier on next week. Also thank you for your asking this another one new impossible level here again! 🤗

By the way, also congratulations as you did passing over Level 4000 on this game now! You can also post your screenshot of over Level 4000 on this game level's map here and you will claim Level 4000 Badge on this community (not on this game). 💎🏅4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄

You can also post your screenshot and you will claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here too! 💎🏅🏅🏅😄

Also thank you for your still challenge playing Diamond Diaries Saga with us together now! 🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Happy Halloween Season and Get the Badge here! 🎃🦇🧛‍♂️👻 I 💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badge here now! 🎉💎4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄 I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

Diamond Diaries Unscramble Challenge - Win Gold Bars here! 🔡😉 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 💎🏅😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?