💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

(FINISHED) Diamond Diaries Word Search Puzzle! 🔍🔤

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 155,451 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Wow! Sassy! Thank you for your participating and helping Lucy to find all of hidden words on this Diamond Diaries Word Search Puzzle now! @JONH10 🤗

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! Diamond Hunters! 👋😄

Well done! Thank you for your participating and helping Lucy to find all of hidden words on this Word Search Puzzle on this fun contest so much. 👍😄

Alright! It's time up now! This contest is just finished! 😁

Alright! It's time to announce 6 lucky players who found all of hidden words are...

@SabrinaM @95chata @skyhi67 @Nico_G @nekocat @huynhduc

Congratulations! You won 25 Gold Bars to Diamond Diaries Saga! 🎉😄

All of the lucky winners - As you have answered your Game ID once on Diamond Diaries Saga Game already. I just asked Community Team will gives you 25 Gold Bars on this game very soon! 😉

Don't be sad! Another Diamond Hunters! I have very great news for you as Diamond Racer Challenge #3 Contest is back again and will be coming on 1st December! Don't forget and Stay tuned! 💎🏁😉

💎🏅 Which character would love the most and Why? Vote, Answer and Get the Badge here! 👧🏻👵🏻🐦 I 💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I 💎🏅 Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badge here now! 😄 I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here too! 🎉5️⃣💎

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

💎 Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer on Another General Contest here! 🏆😄

💎 Also check more Diamond Diaries Topics here (click on spoiler warming button here) 💎

🌶️💎 Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 💎🌶️

Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community here! 👋

Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries Saga here 💡📔

Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls 💎💡

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 💎🔗🤩

💍 Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image Challenge here (Part 1) and here? (Part 2) ⚫⚪

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• skyhi67
    skyhi67 Posts: 212 Level 3
    Options

hi it is @skyhi67

thank you for winning 25 gold bar did not got it yet waiting for them 🙏❤

• SabrinaM
    SabrinaM Posts: 2,685 Level 5
    Options

Thank you very much @Diamond_Lim 🤩

🎉 Congratulations also to the other winners: 🎊

@95chata

@skyhi67

@Nico_G

@nekocat

@huynhduc

• JONH10
    JONH10 Posts: 24,878 Level 5
    Options

Congratulations to the lucky winners who won 25 Gold Bars in their "Diamond Diaries Saga" game!!!

🎉🎊🎊🎉🎊🎊🎉 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

@SabrinaM @95chata@skyhi67@Nico_G@nekocat@huynhduc

• nekocat
    nekocat Posts: 15,060 Level 5
    Options

Oh wow! Thank you dear Lim @Diamond_Lim 🙏🙏🙏!! That's great, I really need these 😎

And congratulations to you all, fellow lucky players 😁

@SabrinaM @95chata @skyhi67 @Nico_G @huynhduc

Have a lovely day !

• Nico_G
    Nico_G Posts: 5,411 Level 5
    Options

Thank you very much @Diamond_Lim for these 25 gold bars 🤗

Congratulations also to the other winners 🎉

@SabrinaM

@95chata

@skyhi67

@nekocat

@huynhduc

• huynhduc
    huynhduc Posts: 1,087 Level 4
    edited November 2023
    Options

Thank you @Diamond_Lim for 25 Gold Bars

And congratulations to the other winners 🎉🎉🎉

@Nico_G

@SabrinaM

@nekocat

@skyhi67

@95chata

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Sweet! You are welcome and also thank you for your participating, helping Lucy to find all of hidden words on this Word Search Puzzle and also congratulating to all of the lucky winners on this fun contest now! @skyhi67 @SabrinaM @JONH10 @nekocat @Nico_G ❤️🤗

@skyhi67 - It's still not yet! I will tagging you when Community Team will gives you 25 gold bars received on this game soon! 😉

@SabrinaM @nekocat @Nico_G - Waiting for Community Team will gives you 25 gold bars received on this game soon! 😉 And you are welcome again! 😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! All of 6 lucky winners : @SabrinaM @95chata @skyhi67 @Nico_G @nekocat @huynhduc 👋😄

You received 25 Gold Bars on Diamond Diaries Saga now! Enjoy your happy claiming gold bars on this game now and congratulations again! 😄

So do you have received 25 gold bars on this game now? Please let me know and thanks again! 🤗

And don't be sad! Another Diamond Hunters! I have very great news for you as Diamond Racer Challenge #3 Contest is back again and will be coming on 1st December! Don't forget and Stay tuned! 💎🏁😉

💎🏅 Which character would love the most and Why? Vote, Answer and Get the Badge here! 👧🏻👵🏻🐦 I 💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I 💎🏅 Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badge here now! 😄 I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here too! 🎉5️⃣💎

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

💎 Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer on Another General Contest here! 🏆😄

💎 Also check more Diamond Diaries Topics here (click on spoiler warming button here) 💎

🌶️💎 Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 💎🌶️

Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community here! 👋

Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries Saga here 💡📔

Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls 💎💡

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 💎🔗🤩

💍 Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image Challenge here (Part 1) and here? (Part 2) ⚫⚪

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?