🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

daimond Diaries

Options

I get this red message every time I've tried everything but nothing helped Can you help me?

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,761 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited February 13
    Options

Hello there! @anitavannijnatten 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Don't worry! You try following these troubleshooting steps of login issue/problem here (Android) / here (Apple) that we hope you can connecting your Facebook account on this game successfully soon. 😊

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and reinstall steps, you have your gold bars and level progress are saved/transfered but all of the boosters and inventory lives are lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with your Facebook or Kingdom Account connected.

If you have followed these steps of Crashing/Freezing issue already but it's still not worked, you click on "Contact Us" then you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) then I hope they help and answer you soon. Thanks! 😉

Also thank you for your still challenge playing this game with us now. 🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badge here now! 🎉💎4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄 I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

Diamond Racer Challenge #4 Contest (Final) - Win Diamond Racer Badge and Gold Bars here! 💎🏁 I ❤️ Join the Hub Global Valentine's Challenge Here! Win Badge and Gold Bars! ❤️ I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?