When are new levels coming out?

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,702 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited February 13
    Options

Hello there! @annie122268 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Woohoo! Congratulations! Finally you did completed to the max level on this game now! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done and Me too! 👍😄

So did you completed to Level 4340 (Max/Last new level) on this game now? 😊

If yes, that's right! Level 4340 is still the max and last new level on this game currently right now! 😄

Then 15 new levels always released on this game every Tuesday, it's almost coming very soon! 😄

You can also check out What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here! 📱💻️😉

By the way, also congratulations as you did also passing over Level 4000 on this game now! You can also post your screenshot of over Level 4000 on this game level's map here and you will claim Level 4000 Badge on this community (but not on this game). 💎🏅4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄

You can also post your screenshot and you will claim Level 1000 Badge hereLevel 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here too! 💎🏅🏅🏅😄

Wondering how to take a screenshot? Check the instruction here. 📷 I If you're not clear on how to attach a picture to the thread, check out here. 🖼️

Also thank you for your still challenge playing this game with us now. 🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

💎🏅 Which character would love the most and Why? Vote, Answer and Get the Badge here! 👧🏻👵🏻🐦 I 💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badge here now! 🎉💎4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄 I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

Diamond Racer Challenge #4 Contest (Final) - Win Diamond Racer Badge and Gold Bars here! 💎🏁 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,702 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there and It's me again! @annie122268 👋😄

Woohoo! The wait is over while new levels are OUT now! 🙌😄

15 new levels (From level 4341 to 4355) are released on this game now! 🙌😄

Let's continue playing new levels that we hope you love playing these new levels again right now. 😄

Don't forget to update the latest version of this game that you can see and play the latest new levels on this game now! 😉

And you are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done! 👍😄

You can also check out What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here! 📱💻️😉

By the way, also congratulations as you did also passing over Level 4000 on this game now! You can also post your screenshot of over Level 4000 on this game level's map here and you will claim Level 4000 Badge on this community (but not on this game). 💎🏅4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄

You can also post your screenshot and you will claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here too! 💎🏅🏅🏅😄

Wondering how to take a screenshot? Check the instruction here. 📷 I If you're not clear on how to attach a picture to the thread, check out here. 🖼️

Also thank you for your still challenge playing this game with us now. 🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

💎🏅 Which character would love the most and Why? Vote, Answer and Get the Badge here! 👧🏻👵🏻🐦 I 💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badge here now! 🎉💎4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄 I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

Diamond Racer Challenge #4 Contest (Final) - Win Diamond Racer Badge and Gold Bars here! 💎🏁 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?