πŸ”₯ Hot Right Now 🌢
πŸ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Edited by CM: [Fixed!] My game is crashing!

Options

Answers

• francechong
    francechong Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited April 28
    Options

that is what it looks like

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 155,623 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited April 28
    Options

Hello there and Welcome to Sweet King Community! @francechong πŸ‘‹πŸ˜„

I amΒ Diamond LimΒ (You can also called meΒ LimΒ is short as well). I am stillΒ Diamond Diaries Skill MasterΒ whileΒ Diamond Diaries ModeratorΒ right now. πŸ’ŽπŸ˜Š

We still understand your frustration while we are still very sorry as youΒ are still patience waiting while you still cannot playing the levels on this gameΒ due toΒ still crashing issuesΒ right now.

They’re still on the case! They’ll do everything, they can to fix the issue quickly, so you can get back to your game later.

Please be patience waiting. Also thank you for your understanding and continuing to play this game with us! πŸ™πŸ™

You can also check out and follow this similar informationΒ hereΒ (Under Investigation: My game is crashing) and this new informationΒ here.

Have a wonderful and sassy day! πŸ’ŽπŸ˜„

• ok1013
    ok1013 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited April 28
    Options

it’s finally working now! Yaaay πŸ₯³πŸ’«

• lazzab
    lazzab Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited April 28
    Options

hello Diamond Lin my game is back, thank you and the team that fixed the problem πŸ₯³

• rachymaree
    rachymaree Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited April 28
    Options

haven’t been able to play for over a week after completing level 850. It won’t load 851 and returns me to my phones Home Screen. I have deleted app, updated my iOS, done a hard reset on my phone, reloaded app but nothing has changed.

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 28
    Options

Woohoo! We are very glad to hear as finally you can start playing your new levels on this game now! @ok1013 @lazzab πŸ™ŒπŸ˜„

Enjoy your continue playing your new levels and you're welcome! πŸ˜„

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us! πŸ’ŽπŸ€—

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 28
    Options

Hello there and It's me again! @francechong πŸ‘‹πŸ˜Š

We have awesome news for you as finally I see some players can start playing the new levels while this problem has been solved and fixed on this game now. πŸ™ŒπŸ˜„

If this problem hasn't been still solved and fixed while you cannot still playing the new levels on this game, here are some tricks that might be helpful :

1. Restart the game : Close all open apps and open your game ;

2.Β Check for updates : Please make sure your both game and software of your device are up-to-date ;
    3.Β Memory : Make sure you have at least 2GB free memory. If you have less than this be sure to free up some memory to enable the game to run as smoothly as possible.
    4.Β Reinstall : As a last resort, try deleting and then reinstalling the game. But please be aware that any Boosters or Extra Lives stored in the game may be lost after reinstalling the game, so it's worth trying to use them up before deleting and reinstalling the game.

Need further assistance? Feel free to tag me! πŸ˜‰

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 28
    Options

Hello there and It's me again! @rachymaree πŸ‘‹πŸ˜Š

We have awesome news for you as finally I see some players can start playing the new levels while this problem has been solved and fixed on this game now. πŸ™ŒπŸ˜„

If this problem hasn't been still solved and fixed while you cannot still playing the new levels on this game, here are some tricks that might be helpful :

1. Restart the game : Close all open apps and open your game ;

2.Β Check for updates : Please make sure your both game and software of your device are up-to-date ;
    3.Β Memory : Make sure you have at least 2GB free memory. If you have less than this be sure to free up some memory to enable the game to run as smoothly as possible.
    4.Β Reinstall : As a last resort, try deleting and then reinstalling the game. But please be aware that any Boosters or Extra Lives stored in the game may be lost after reinstalling the game, so it's worth trying to use them up before deleting and reinstalling the game.

• toinvegas
    toinvegas Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited April 28
    Options

Mine is still not working. Stuck on level 851, when I click on it the app completely crashes and goes to the home screen of my mobile phone. And I don't understand why boosters don't get saved with your profile. I have deleted and reloaded this app so many times now and I have zero boosters. Not cool. This has been frustrating and not a great experience. Disappointed since all of my favorite games are King products and none are having the amount of issues I have had with Diamond Diaries.

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 28
    Options

Hello again! @toinvegasο»Ώ πŸ‘‹

Okay! We still understand you are still feeling frustrating and upset, while we are still very sorry as youΒ still cannot playing the levels while lost all of your inventory boosters and lives on this gameΒ due toΒ still crashing issuesΒ right now. πŸ˜”

But we have awesome news for you as finally I see some players can start playing the new levels while this problem has been solved and fixed on this game now. πŸ™ŒπŸ˜„

1. Restart the game : close all open apps and open your game ;

2.Β Check for updates : please make sure your both game and software of your device are up-to-date ;
    3.Β Memory : make sure you have at least 2GB free memory. If you have less than this be sure to free up some memory to enable the game to run as smoothly as possible.
    4.Β Reinstall : as a last resort, try deleting and then reinstalling the game. But please be aware that any Boosters or Extra Lives stored in the game may be lost after reinstalling the game, so it's worth trying to use them up before deleting and reinstalling the game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?