Answers

• wandamc
    wandamc Posts: 73 Level 2
    edited October 12

At level 2660, When will there be new levels? 😊 Going threw withdrawals lol

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 163,030 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited October 12

Wow! Masterful again! Congratulations! You completed max level (Level 2660) on this game again! You are amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! Well done again! @wandamc 👍😄

Me too! 😄

Anyway, Diamond Diaries Studio Team has still off due to still their winter holidays, so they stop releasing new levels right now.

So we always keep patient and don't be sad until new levels are released on 6th January 2022. 😊

Check the announcement information here and I hope you can understand to read that announcement information! 😉

🎆 Happy New Year 2022! 🎆

💎✨ It's shining like a diamond! ✨💎

• bianca70
    bianca70 Posts: 214 Level 2
    edited October 10

When do we get new levels.

• Diamond_Lim
    edited October 11

Hello again! @bianca70 👋

Finally King Community Team just answered and informed us about releasing new levels on this game now. 👇

We’re experiencing some issues that are preventing the Studio from releasing new levels. The good news is that the Studio is already working on it. Please keep an eye on that thread here for updates! So please be still more patience waiting once again until they're fixing these trouble issues fully then they'll releasing new levels on this game soon! Please bear with us and Thank you! 🙏

• bianca70
    bianca70 Posts: 214 Level 2
    edited October 10

Is level 4850 the last level at this moment

• Diamond_Lim
    edited October 11

No! This game (Diamond Diaries Saga) is still endless!

As King Community Team has been answered and informed us about releasing new levels on this game once again. 👇

We’re experiencing some issues that are preventing the Studio from releasing new levels. The good news is that the Studio is already working on it. Please keep an eye on that thread here for updates! So please be still more patience waiting once again until they're fixing these trouble issues fully then they'll releasing new levels on this game soon! Please bear with us and Thank you again! 🙏

• maximabetania
    maximabetania Posts: 10 Level 2
    edited October 10

Quando sai o nível 4851?

• King3107
    King3107 Posts: 558 Level 5
    edited October 10

Hello @maximabetania Welcome to King Community. Hopefully it will be released soon. Please wait for a while to get a response from one of DDS team members to assist you about your question. Appreciated your patience. Thanks

• Diamond_Lim
    edited October 11

Hello there! @maximabetania 👋😄

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Saga Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Saga Moderator right now. 💎😊

Woohoo! Congratulations! Finally you did completed to the last/max level on this game now! You are our new masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with us together right now! Well done and Me too! 👍😄

As King Community Team has been answered and informed us about releasing new levels on this game already. 👇

We’re experiencing some issues that are preventing the Studio from releasing new levels. The good news is that the Studio is already working on it. Please keep an eye on that thread here for updates! So please be still more patience waiting once again until they're fixing these trouble issues fully then they'll releasing new levels on this game soon! Please bear with us and Thank you! 🙏

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us together! 💎🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries Saga here! 💡📔

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls! 💎💡✔️

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• shirlsta
    shirlsta Posts: 12 Level 2

I’m checking when the new levels over 4850 will be available please. Thank you Shirley

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?