🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Lives

Anadany
Anadany Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi, there, I'm new here and I need to know how can I use my gold without pay. Thank you

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 163,050 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there and Welcome to Sweet King Community! @Anadany 👋😊

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

About you want to receive more lives on the game (s). 👇❤️😊

Don't worry! If you are playing on the game (s) with connecting to your Facebook account, you can try searching any King's Game (like Diamond Diaries Saga) Group and adding more friends on Facebook app that you will see more friends added and you can send/receive more lives by your friends on the game (s). 💕😊

If you are playing the game (s) with connecting to your Kingdom account, your players (also friends) will be added automatically by the system that you will see more friends and players added and you can send/receive more lives by your friends and players on the game (s) too. 💕😊

Not just send and receive lives with your friends/players, you can also chance to claim more lives (or also unlimited lives) by some special features and events. 💕😉

Gold Bars are the currency used in King games. 

What are Gold Bars used for? 👇💰🤔

Ever need just one extra move to finally pass that tricky level? Or run out of lives but want to keep playing, and your friends haven't sent you any lives yet? Want to try using one of the cool, new Boosters? Well, Gold Bars will help you in all these situations and more!

How can I get Gold Bars?

You can often win free Gold Bars in the many challenges, promotions, and special events that we run in the game (s). You can also purchase Gold Bars with real money from the store within the game (s).

Anyway, what's King's game (s) have you still playing? And do you have still playing Diamond Diaries Saga now? 😊

💎 If you want interested to play Diamond Diaries Saga when you haven't still playing this game yet, you can download and play it HERE now! 💎

Need further assistance? Feel free to tag me! 😉

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries Saga here! 💡📔

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls! 💎💡✔️

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

🎃 Welcome to the 👻 2024 Spooktacular Global Contest Event! Win Badge and Gold Bars here! 🎃

🎃 Come Join our Halloween Decorating & Pumpkin Carving Contest! Win Badge and Gold Bars here! 🎃

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?