🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Eventi

Options
Sissi1
Sissi1 Posts: 2 Newbie

Non ho eventi da qualche settimana. È normale? Da cosa dipende?

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    Options

廾ⅰ @Sissi1, welcome to the Community!

ℹ️ Friendly Reminder ---> English is the only supported language for this area of the Community so please remember to only post in English, otherwise not everyone will understand.

🔺 Please edit your question so that is in English 🔺

Thank you. 😊 Have a great day!

🔺L'inglese è l'unica lingua supportata in quest'area della Comunità ----> Modifica la tua domanda in modo che sia in inglese, per favore.🔺

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,084 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello! @Sissi1 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Sorry for your reply because we can only use English on this game support community (also you can use Spanish/German/French Language on International Corner) that we can understand / help you on King Community. (Like frenioz00 said) 😔

Don't worry! You make sure to translate from your current language to English language first then you copy and paste with using English Language on Google Translate on next time as well. 😊

Click on Google Translate 👈

I will tagging Superstars close this thread as unsupported language, thank you! 😊

@kiara_wael or @Sukanta_Biswas 

Have a nice day! 😊

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,084 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello again! @sissy1 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I also don't have any features on this game as these features are still tested and selected some players only who have this feature that means it's still not complete to be fixed to everyone on this game mostly.

You can also check this information that I hope you can understand to read it :

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?