🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

18th Century Earring

Options
Diamond_dogs
Diamond_dogs Posts: 3 Newbie

I've reached the level where you receive the 18th century earring is the reward. When I click the "claim reward" button, nothing happens, the button doesn't even disappear and I do not receive the reward. Is there a way to get past this screen.? id 12395513612

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,047 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

How about you make sure to use stable Internet Connection and update the latest version that you can get these prizes and nothing this happens. 😊

If it's still not worked, Don't worry about this problem! How about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug? (I hope it's solved that nothing this happens. 🤔) 

So what device are you playing on this game has this problem? (Click here if you have playing any device 👇and all of the supports solved by Community Team, then you can find and follow troubleshooting steps that I hope this helps! 😉) 

Android

iOS

Kindle

Windows mobile

Computer

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered and your current level is saved but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with Facebook or King.Com. 

If it's still not worked to follow these steps above, please let me know! 😉

💍Join the Diamond Diaries Level 2000 Celebration HERE

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

• Diamond_dogs
    Options

I'm playing on a laptop with a stable internet connection thru facebook. Nothing has crashed or been frozen. A friend that also plays the game is stuck at the same place on a different computer, so I don't think it's my computer, but I restarted it anyways with no difference. I even read the other posts about this screen, but didn't see a solution, so thank you for trying.

• Diamond_Lim
    edited March 2021
    Options

Okay! Thank you for your answering and giving your game id! 😊

I know this problem is not Crashing/Freezing. So did you followed these another steps of Crashing/Freezing issue with computer?

If it's still not worked from above, can you tell me how many gold bars are you lost by Bernadetta Mission and what's any else problem with what's computer device? Then I will asking Studio Team to check your problem. 😊

• Diamond_dogs
    Options

"  what's any else problem with what's computer device? Then I will asking Studio Team to check your problem." I don't know what this means. This is the only game I have problems with. My computer doesn't crash or freeze up. I've cleared the cache and restarted it many times.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

It's okay! Please show your screenshot of this problem that I will check it better. 😉 (If you don't how to take a screenshot, you can click here!) Then :

After taking a screenshot of this problem, please let me know what's your computer device and thanks for your sending your Game ID.

And can you tell me "how many gold bars lost by Bernadetta Mission when you reward gold bars but cannot received if you remember?" 🤔

I will waiting for your response to answer soon! 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?