🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Send/receive lives

Options
Silvermoonlilly
Silvermoonlilly Posts: 2 Newbie

I'm new but I can't get any lives sent to me or receive them and I need some lol

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,978 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I see mostly of players have asked this problem.

So did you update the latest version (Android - 1.41.0) / (Apple - 1.41.0.0) of this game that I hope nothing this happens? 😊

Here is a tips of how to update the latest version of this game (Mobile devices only) :

If you have updated the latest version of this game but it's still not worked, how about you can follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (any device) that I hope nothing this happens again. 😊

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered and your current level is saved but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with Facebook or King.Com. 

You must also check here (Not receiving any Lives or did you lose all stored Lives?) and here (Receiving and sending lives via Facebook - not working!?) to read that similar information by Crazy Cat Lad the Community Manager that I hope you can understand to read it.

Also check :

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

💍Join the Diamond Diaries Level 2000 Celebration HERE

💍 Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 🤩

⭐️ Win Gold Bars here! ⭐️ Find the differences! (General Contest)

Have a sassy day! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?