🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Diamond Diaries won't load on PC for about a month.

Options
Bridger
Bridger Posts: 1 Newbie

I have restarted computer many times and uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Still will not load. Gets stuck searching for Diamonds

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,108 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! How about you can follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (Is your game crashing or not loading on PC- Facebook?) that I hope you can playing this game. 😊

If you have followed these steps of Crashing/Freezing issue already but still have issues with getting Diamond Diaries Saga to load fully on your PC, please post your Game ID here on the page so they can investigate the issue further.

How to find your Game ID? Please check HERE.

Or you can also download this game (Diamond Diaries Saga) if you have playing mobile device. Then you can continue saving your progress (save your current level) with Facebook Account. Gold Bars, some events and collect the diamond mission can still transferred but boosters and some events cannot transferred with any devices.

I have playing this game has nothing major issues like Crashing, Level Bugs and another issues with mobile device but give up to play with PC too. 😉

Also check here :

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

💍Join the Diamond Diaries Level 2000 Celebration HERE

💍 Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 🤩

🎨First ever Community Art Challenge! Amazing prizes to win!

Test your psychic powers and win gold bars here! (General Contest)

Summer Fun Community Contest here! (General Contest)

Have a sassy day! ❤️😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?