🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

💎 Diamond Diaries Poll #2 💎 - What level mode are your favourite?

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,529 Diamond Diaries Moderator
  • Diamond_Lim
    Mixed Mode

Thank you for your voting this poll discussion. Everyone! 😄

• Yorben_Goeree
    Yorben_Goeree Posts: 3,864 Level 5
    Bring the Diamonds to the Necklace

I chose for the Diamond to the necklace is my favorite! 😊

• Diamond_Lim
    Mixed Mode

Thank you for your voting this poll discussion. @Yorben_Goeree 😄

• namal_butt_01
    namal_butt_01 Posts: 1,935 Level 4
    Mixed Mode

Mixed mode 👌

• Diamond_Lim
    edited November 2021
    Mixed Mode

Thank you for your voting and answering this poll discussion. @namal_butt_01 😄

Me too! 😄

• TailorTown
    TailorTown Posts: 10 Level 2
    edited April 2022
    Mixed Mode

It seems that several levels like 39,91,92 and 106,117,124,129 are bottle mode, but few

• Diamond_Lim
    Mixed Mode

Yeah! We think Bottle Mode is the easiest game mode but unfortunately this mode doesn't had after Level 130 on this game. So that's why I don't add Bottle Mode on this poll discussion. There are 4 Game Modes are Bring the Diamonds to the Necklace, Open the Dolls, Open the Jewel Boxes and All of the level's mode together (Mixed Mode) mostly only on this game right now. @TailorTown

Anyway, thank you for your voting and answering on this poll discussion. 👍😊

Me too as my still favourite game is Mixed Mode. 😊

You can also check here 👇😉

Hot right now in Diamond Diaries Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️💎👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

💍 Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image Challenge here (Part 1)and here (Part 2)? ⚫⚪

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• SJJS
    SJJS Posts: 14 Level 2
    Open the Jewel Boxes

I think the jewelry box is the most exciting and simple (except the bottle mode)

Because it can hit many times in one move, unlike dolls, even if multiple color, blast, ray and blast attack him in one move, it will not be dispersed into two small ones until the next move, so if there are medium or large dolls in the last move, it will lose.

The most exciting reason for the jewel box is that opening the jewel box will not only release diamonds, but also release other useful things (most jewel boxes will release one ray horizontally and vertically, a total of two rays, and sometimes cross rays, star rays, blast, color blast and helpful bird)

• Diamond_Lim
    Mixed Mode

Wow! Brilliant! I also agree Open the Jewel Boxes Mode is the easiest game mode on this game like you explained. @SJJS 👍😄

So I will change my mind to vote Open the Jewel Boxes is my best favourite game mode as it's really the easiest game mode forever. Anyway, thank you for your voting and answering on this poll discussion. Well done! 👍😄

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?