🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 3,000 is here! Download your wallpaper and get your badge!

Options

Comments

• DarDarW
    DarDarW Posts: 1,272 Level 4
    Options

@Lola_Pop Thanks for the awesome badge and Woo~Woo... Level 3000 that is awesome 🥰 Thanks for the tag @Diamond_Lim xo as for the question... I was blessed beyond my wildest dreams to be able to take a trip to BoraBora from Canada in 2020 just before covid became a worldwide issue ♥️♥️♥️

• Tess92
    Tess92 Posts: 3,715 Level 5
    edited June 2022
    Options

Level 3000! 🎊

My favorite vacation destination is Mykonos, the best trip was Budapest.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,873 Friends Moderator
    Options

Congratulations on Level 3000 in Diamond Diaries Saga @Diamond_Lim

My best trip was to the Algarve to Portugal

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,188 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Wow! Sassy! Thanks for your answering the questions and celebrating Level 3000 on Diamond Diaries Saga Saga with us together! Everyone! 💎3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 25,082 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

WOW congratulations on Level 3000

My all time favorite vacation has not happened yet. We planned a trip to Bora Bora then covid hit. We are now going next month. And I know this will be my all time favorite

• RubyBlue1011
    RubyBlue1011 Posts: 214 Level 3
    Options

Awesome! I just started this game , about level 30ish. Can't wait to play more!

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Wow! Sassy! Thank you for your playing Diamond Diaries Saga! Welcome to play Diamond Diaries Saga! @RubyBlue1011 💎😄

Then can you answer What's the best holiday trip you've ever made, your all-time favorite holiday destination? 😊

After you answer this question then you will receive our Level 3,000 badge! You can post a comment or a picture here, that's up to you. 😉

💎 Win Gold Bars here! Can you solve your answer from no colour image challenge! (General Contest) ⚫⚪

💎🏅 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? 👇😮

💎🏅 Show your longest link chains and Claim these badges here! 👆🔗😄

You can also check more Diamond Diaries topics (click on spoiler warming button here) 👇💎😄

🌶️💎 Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 💎🌶️

Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community here! 👋

Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries Saga here 💡📔

Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls 💎💡✔️

📱💎 How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga now here?

Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 💎🔗🤩

💍 Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image Challenge here (Part 1) and here (Part 2)? ⚫⚪

💎📱 Did you see new look on Android devices on this game? Check and Ask your feedbacks here! 😉

💎 Diamond Suggestion Box here 

💎 Diamond Lim 💎

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Wow! Sassy! Thanks for your answering the questions and celebrating Level 3000 on Diamond Diaries Saga Saga with us together! Everyone! 💎3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄

• gordan10
    gordan10 Posts: 10,930 Level 5
    Options

My husband and I have been on some great vacations, but the best one was our first family getaway. If it could go wrong, it did. Rain, reservation problems, car problems, etc. We will never forget that trip and still laugh about it often!

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,691 Candy Moderator
    Options

Congratulations on Level 3000 in Diamond Diaries Saga

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?