🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

My game is crashing (31.10.2022)- Solved!

Options
Lola_Pop
Lola_Pop Posts: 12,031 Community Manager

Hello, Diamond Hunters!

We've been informed that there have been some crashing issues in our beloved game today- the good news is our game team has already found the cause and fixed it!

To go back to your game, you'll have to reinstall it. If you play connected to King or to Facebook, your won levels and your Gold Bars will be there after the reinstall. However, your Boosters might disappear. In case you purchased them, please contact our Player Support team tapping on "Help Center" in your in-game settings, and then on the article "Why can't I find my Boosters" in the Purchases and Gold Bars section. The Player Support team will try to help you out!

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience, and thanks for your patience!

Comments

• Andy_Green
    Andy_Green Posts: 196 Level 3
    edited October 2022
    Options

I've had absolutely no issues with this game. Until now. When loading the game, it immediately exits back to my android Samsung S21 home screen!

I've tried the usual clear cache, data, uninstall and reinstall to no avail. 😩

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,790 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello again! @Andy_Green 👋

Yeah! We cannot playing this game as this game still crashed today now. So this crashing issue has been reported to Studio Team today already then we hope this crashing issue should be fixed soon. 😉

Thank you for your asking the feedback. 👍😊

You can also check here 👇😊

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here and King Community here 🌶️

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here too! 🎉🏆✨

🎃 Looking for a fun costume for Halloween? Dress up as Lucy for a chance to win 50 Gold Bars here! I Why and when do you play King Games? - We want to know here! (Answer for a chance to win Gold Bars!) I Solve your answer from no colour image challenge and Win Gold Bars here! ⚫⚪🤔

💎🏅 Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here! 😄

🌍 Where are you playing from? Answer and Get the Badge here! 🌍

🗼🗽 What's your favourite destination and Why? Answer and Get the Badge here! 🌉🏜️

💎 What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the Badge here! 🏅😉

📱💎 How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga now here?

💎📱 Did you see new look on Android devices on this game? Check and Ask your feedbacks here! 😉

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contests here! 🏅😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Andy_Green
    Andy_Green Posts: 196 Level 3
    edited October 2022
    Options

Phew!! Good to know it's not an isolated problem and the crash is affecting many.

Yes, will wait patiently for the issue to be resolved

Any thank you for your fast response!

• Diamond_Lim
    Answer ✓
    Options

You are welcome and Yes! We hope this crashing issue should be fixed soon. @Andy_Green 😊

• DiamondNette
    DiamondNette Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Is anyone else having trouble opening the game. I've tried uninstalling it, reinstalling it and restating my phone. Nothing is working. Any help will be appreciated. Tia

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @DiamondNette 👋

Yeah! We cannot playing this game as this game still crashed today now. So this crashing issue has been reported to Studio Team today already then we hope this crashing issue should be fixed soon. 😉

Thank you for your asking the feedback. 👍😊

You can also check here 👇😊

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here and King Community here 🌶️

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here too! 🎉🏆✨

🎃 Looking for a fun costume for Halloween? Dress up as Lucy for a chance to win 50 Gold Bars here! I Why and when do you play King Games? - We want to know here! (Answer for a chance to win Gold Bars!) I Solve your answer from no colour image challenge and Win Gold Bars here! ⚫⚪🤔

💎🏅 Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here! 😄

🌍 Where are you playing from? Answer and Get the Badge here! 🌍

🗼🗽 What's your favourite destination and Why? Answer and Get the Badge here! 🌉🏜️

💎 What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the Badge here! 🏅😉

📱💎 How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga now here?

💎📱 Did you see new look on Android devices on this game? Check and Ask your feedbacks here! 😉

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contests here! 🏅😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,031 Community Manager
    Options
  • Aimee6
    Aimee6 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi just want to ask how can I fix this issue my game is not opening.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @DiamondNette 👋

We've been informed that there have been some crashing issues in this beloved game today - the good news is their game team has already found the cause and fixed it!

To go back to your game, you'll have to reinstall it. If you play connected to King or to Facebook, your won levels and your Gold Bars will be there after the reinstall. However, your Boosters might disappear. In case you purchased them, please contact our Player Support team tapping on "Help Center" in your in-game settings, and then on the article "Why can't I find my Boosters" in the Purchases and Gold Bars section. The Player Support team will try to help you out!

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience, and thanks for your patience! 😊

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Yay! It's great news for us as finally this game has been fixed now! Thanks for your checking and fixing this issue now! @Lola_Pop and Studio Team! 👍😄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?