🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

My game is crashing (31.10.2022)- Solved!

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,122 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! @Aimee6 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

We've been informed that there have been some crashing issues in this beloved game today - the good news is their game team has already found the cause and fixed it!

To go back to your game, you'll have to reinstall it. If you play connected to King or to Facebook, your won levels and your Gold Bars will be there after the reinstall. However, your Boosters might disappear. In case you purchased them, please contact our Player Support team tapping on "Help Center" in your in-game settings, and then on the article "Why can't I find my Boosters" in the Purchases and Gold Bars section. The Player Support team will try to help you out!

It's still not worked, please let us know and thank you for your playing Diamond Diaries Saga! 😊

You can also check here 👇😊

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here and King Community here 🌶️

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here too! 🎉🏆✨

🎃 Looking for a fun costume for Halloween? Dress up as Lucy for a chance to win 50 Gold Bars here! I Why and when do you play King Games? - We want to know here! (Answer for a chance to win Gold Bars!) I Solve your answer from no colour image challenge and Win Gold Bars here! ⚫⚪🤔

💎🏅 Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here! 😄

🌍 Where are you playing from? Answer and Get the Badge here! 🌍

🗼🗽 What's your favourite destination and Why? Answer and Get the Badge here! 🌉🏜️

💎 What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the Badge here! 🏅😉

📱💎 How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga now here?

💎📱 Did you see new look on Android devices on this game? Check and Ask your feedbacks here! 😉

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contests here! 🏅😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• gisaly
    gisaly Posts: 803 Level 3
    edited October 2022
    Options

Hello

Oki, it was not from me, I uninstalled and put it back, aoummm..but I lost the challenge because of this bug..grrr

• farnvn
    farnvn Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi I reinstalled the game but how do I get back to the level. I saved it on King

• IcePrincess9999
    IcePrincess9999 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

😫This is crazy to have to re-install. I have won over 600 bars. There is no way I am starting from scratch. Please fix it so we keep all our information. October 31, 2022 @5:31 PM Eastern, USA

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,172 Pro Player 👑
    edited October 2022
    Options

Hi @Diamond_Lim

I reinstalled the game. Lost all my boosters 😡

At least I can play the game 🦋🐨

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Don't worry! Try following these steps of how to connect to King here (Android) or here (Apple) that I hope you can connect to King successfully on this game. 😉

After you play connected to King on this game, your won levels and your Gold Bars will be there after the reinstall. However, your Boosters might disappear. In case you purchased them, please contact our Player Support team tapping on "Help Center" in your in-game settings, and then on the article "Why can't I find my Boosters" in the Purchases and Gold Bars section. The Player Support team will try to help you out!

It's still not worked, please let us know and thank you for your playing Diamond Diaries Saga! 😊

🎃 Looking for a fun costume for Halloween? Dress up as Lucy for a chance to win 50 Gold Bars here! I Why and when do you play King Games? - We want to know here! (Answer for a chance to win Gold Bars!) I Solve your answer from no colour image challenge and Win Gold Bars here! ⚫⚪🤔

💎🏅 Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here! 😄

🗼🗽 What's your favourite destination and Why? Answer and Get the Badge here! 🌉🏜️

💎 What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the Badge here! 🏅😉

📱💎 How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga now here?

💎📱 Did you see new look on Android devices on this game? Check and Ask your feedbacks here! 😉

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contests here! 🏅😉

• Diamond_Lim
    edited November 2022
    Options

Yeah! I also clear all of data of this game then finally I can playing this game but all of my inventory boosters and some inventory lives are lost too. This is very sad and disappointed for us as this crashing issue. 😢

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @Andy_Green 👋

They've been informed that there have been some crashing issues in this beloved game today- the good news is their game team has already found the cause and fixed it!

To go back to your game, you'll have to reinstall it. If you play connected to King or to Facebook, your won levels and your Gold Bars will be there after the reinstall. However, your Boosters might disappear. In case you purchased them, please contact our Player Support team tapping on "Help Center" in your in-game settings, and then on the article "Why can't I find my Boosters" in the Purchases and Gold Bars section. The Player Support team will try to help you out!

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience, and thanks for your patience! 🙏

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Yeah! It's very sad and disappointed for us as this crashing issue. I also clear all of data of this game then finally I can playing this game but all of my inventory boosters and some inventory lives are lost too. Oh Dear! 😢

That's right! After we reinstalled this game, all of inventory boosters, some of inventory lives and in-game features/events are lost and disappeared but gold bars and Level progress can still be had transferred.

You should waiting for another new features will be coming then they are also helping you to earn more free boosters (gold bars) back on this game soon! Keep your eyes out! 😉

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! @IcePrincess9999 👋

If you play connected to King or to Facebook, your won levels and your Gold Bars will be there after the reinstall. However, your inventory Boosters, Features and Lives disappeared. In case you purchased them, please contact our Player Support team tapping on "Help Center" in your in-game settings, and then on the article "Why can't I find my Boosters" in the Purchases and Gold Bars section. The Player Support team will try to help you out! 😉

You should waiting for another new features will be coming then they are also helping you to earn more free boosters (gold bars) back on this game soon! Keep your eyes out! 😉

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience, and thanks for your patience! 🙏

Also thank you for your playing Diamond Diaries Saga! 👍😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?