🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English

Options
santananeguinho17
santananeguinho17 Posts: 35 Level 2
edited December 2022 in Diamond Diaries Saga

Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,804 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Sorry for your reply because we can only use English Language that we can understand and help you on King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language and repost your question with using English Language on next time. You can also read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

Let me help you how to pass Level 371 without using boosters and extra moves now 👇😉

First, you can look my tips as below on Picture 1. (You do not destroy purple blockers as well as the dolls cannot be be pushed up and harder.)

Secondly, you link horizontal ray charm on bottom and hit the glasses on Picture 2.

Then if you have linked so many charms, of course you can link star ray charm as you can collect the dolls easily on Picture 3.

After that, you can link vertical/horizontal ray charm and the ribbon of doll to use vertical/horizontal ray charm to destroy the dolls on Picture 4-5. (You can see vertical ray charm destroy on middle of ribbon of doll that you can destroy 2 times of ribbon.)

Oh! You can see another doll pushed up to upper doll then the dolls are dropped to the middle board. While you don't use star ray charm first until all of the dolls are pushed up completely on Picture 6.

After all of the dolls are pushed up already, you can link star ray charm to collect the dolls easily on Picture 7. Finally other ribbon of doll left that you can link special ray charm to hit 2 times for doll again on Picture 8.

Finally I complete this level without using boosters and extra moves possible but this level is tricky.

I hope you can understand to follow these steps that I hope you can pass this level! 😊

And let me show you another tips of how to pass level 371 without using boosters and extra moves again. 😉

You can link vertical ray charm and ribbon of doll then you link it to collect upper the doll on Picture 1.

Then you link horizontal ray charm and ribbon of doll then destroy the ribbons again while you can see another doll is pushed up to upper right here that it becomes harder to collect on Picture 2-3.

After that, you don't link special ray charm until all of the dolls are dropped on middle board completely on Picture 4.

After the dolls are dropped completely on middle board, you can link vertical/cross/star ray charm to collect upper doll and another dolls on Picture 5-6.

I hope you can understand to follow another steps again that I hope you can pass this level. 😊

You can do it! Good luck and Failure is the mother of success! 🤞😄

You can also click and check here to learn more amazing linking skills! 😉

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

I will close this thread as this thread has unsupported language.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?