๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Right Now ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 3620 - help please!

Options
Andy_Green
Andy_Green Posts: 195 Level 3

Has anyone successfully completed this level without the use of boosters or extra moves? I get nowhere close as I run out of moves trying to clear the flowers at the bottom.

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,760 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Okay! Let me check this level first then I will be back to help and answer you soon! ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜„

Finally I am back to answer you for Level 3620 now! I check this level is still no problem to be passed without using boosters and extra moves very possible now but it's really very tricky hard one! So let me help and show you the tips of how to pass this level without using boosters and extra moves now! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Firstly, you make sure linking up to 12 charms to create star ray charm while destroy these blockers. Then you link star ray charm (also helpful birds) to collect that key while destroy these blockers. (Also link star ray charm to the key then the key will be collected faster and better on 2nd Screenshot)

Then you keep continue linking star ray charms destroying these below charms again.

After that, you make sure link star ray charms to destroy these purple blockers and these flowers while the brooch (8 pearls) will help you to destroy all of these flowers possible after the purple blockers destroyed against/nearby the diamond. Finally you keep continue linking star ray charms destroy these below charms then the diamond will dropped down to the necklace now.

Woohoo! I did passed this level with my 2nd try but without using boosters and extra moves possible today and last Thursday now! This level is really still no problem to be passed very possible but it's really very tricky one! โœŠ๐Ÿ˜„

So I hope you can pass this level without using boosters and extra moves possible soon too after you check and follow up my amazing tips. ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ˜‰ Let's trying to play this level again and hope you can do it soon! โœŠ๐Ÿ˜„

You can also check here :

๐ŸŒถย Hot right now in Diamond Diariesย hereย ๐ŸŒถ

Guess what's level and Win Gold Barsย here!ย โ“๐Ÿค”ย I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answerย here!ย ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ†โœจ

๐Ÿ’Žย Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this outย here!ย ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

Also checkย hereย to learn more amazing linking skills on this game!ย ๐Ÿ˜‰

Have a wonderful and sassy day!ย ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ˜„

• Andy_Green
    Andy_Green Posts: 195 Level 3
    edited March 2023
    Options

Woohoo! After what must be around 50+ attempts, l finally managed to complete this level. Thanks, Lim, for your invaluable help. Yep, many star rays is the key to completing this one.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Yeah! Link so many star ray charms then you can destroy so many blockers while you can pass this level possible now! ๐Ÿ˜„

Also congratulations! Finally you did passed max level on this game now! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter right now! Well done and New levels will start released on this Thursday again! ๐Ÿ˜„

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?