๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Right Now ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 3683

Options
bianca70
bianca70 Posts: 197 Level 2

Level 3683 is also to difficult to play out, with all the flowers and obstacles and not enough moves to play out.

I cannot understand that people this level passed.

ยซ1

Comments

• Koksi
    Koksi Posts: 11 Level 2
    edited April 2023
    Options

*Edited by CM: ๐Ÿค” Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Ourย House Rulesย 

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,761 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited April 2023
    Options

Hello again! @Koksi ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜Š

Very glad to see you passed impossible level 3682 on this game completed now! Great job! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

And sorry for your reply again because we can only useย English Languageย that we canย understand and help youย on King Community. Don't worry! Youย make sure useย Google Translateย to translate English Languageย andย repost your question and comments with using English Languageย on next time. You can also read the House Rulesย hereย as it'sย very importantย to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Then I just come back to help and give you the tips of how to pass Level 3683 without using boosters and extra moves now! ๐Ÿ˜„

Firstly, you make sure link up to 12 charms while destroying the flowers to create star ray charm first. Then you link star ray charm then link helpful birds to collect both of keys. Then you link up to 12 charms to create star ray charm (s) again then you link one by one star ray charm each moves to destroy these charms and flowers that both of the diamonds will be dropped down to the necklace successfully now.

Alright! On second stage, you make sure link the helpful birds and also against the bird eggs while create more cross/star ray charms then they will help you to collect that key and also destroy the blockers.

Then you make sure link the big dolls with same colour of normal / another special ray charm (s) first but you don't link any star ray charms and also don't let the diamond dropped down to the necklace first. Then you can continue linking one by one star ray charms to collect all of these dolls and also let the diamond will be dropped to the necklace successfully completed too.

Woohoo! I did passed this level with my 1st try but without using boosters and extra moves possible today and last Thursday now! This level is really still no problem and also nothing tricky to be passed very possible! โœŠ๐Ÿ˜„

So I hope you can pass this level without using boosters and extra moves possible soon too after you check and follow up my amazing tips. ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ˜‰ Let's trying to play this level and hope you can do it soon again! YAR~! โœŠ๐Ÿ˜„

You can also checkย hereย to learn more my amazing linking skills on this game! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Also thank you for your still playing Diamond Diaries Saga so much! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜Š

You can also check here :

๐ŸŒถ๏ธ Hot right now in Diamond Diariesย hereย ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answerย here! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ†โœจ

๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ’ป๏ธ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Sagaย here?

๐Ÿ’Ž Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this outย here! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

Have a wonderful and sassy day! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ˜„

• Koksi
    edited April 2023
    Options

Hello Lim! Thank you for trying to help me. I am very sorry, but it does not work in my game. My start picture looks very differnt from yours. ๐ŸฅฒI will try it more times and hope I will be lucky soon๐Ÿ˜Š

• Koksi
    edited April 2023
    Options

Sorry for my German entre.

I found level 3683 is another too hard level, not possible to finish. I wondered if new levels are tested for a possible solution before publication.

But anyway, Lim was so kind and tryed to help me. Unfortunately it still doesnโ€˜t work for me.๐Ÿฅฒ

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 2023
    Options

Sweet and You are welcome! I always coming to help and answer you and another Diamond Hunters on Diamond Diaries Community. ๐Ÿ˜Š

And that's shame! You make sure use stable internet connection and open this game then I hope this level has been changed easier like me playing this. And before this level has been changed easier, I also pass this level with 0 moves left while without using boosters and extra moves possible on last Thursday but yes, it's really very tricky. ๐Ÿ˜‰

If you haven't still seen this level has been changed easier yet, I hope this level has been changed easier to all of the players soon. ๐Ÿ™ You can still follow up my amazing tips of how to pass this level without using boosters and extra moves then you can pass this level without using boosters and extra moves possible soon too.๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ˜‰ Hope you are good luck for your still challenge playing this level again and you can do it soon again! Never give up! YAR~! โœŠ๐Ÿ˜„

You can also checkย hereย to learn more my amazing linking skills on this game! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anyway, Community Team has also answered me these impossible Level 3682, 3684, 3685, 3687 and 3691 (but Level 3693 is still not impossible yet) have been reported to Diamond Diaries Team on yesterday then we will waiting for their team will checking and fixing these impossible levels changed little easier / much easier soon. ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @bianca70 ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜Š

Very glad to see you passed impossible level 3682 on this game completed now! Great job! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

Then let me help and give you the tips of how to pass Level 3683 without using boosters and extra moves now! ๐Ÿ˜„

Firstly, you make sure link up to 12 charms while destroying the flowers to create star ray charm first. Then you link star ray charm then link helpful birds to collect both of keys. Then you link up to 12 charms to create star ray charm (s) again then you link one by one star ray charm each moves to destroy these charms and flowers that both of the diamonds will be dropped down to the necklace successfully now.

Alright! On second stage, you make sure link the helpful birds and also against the bird eggs while create more cross/star ray charms then they will help you to collect that key and also destroy the blockers.

Then you make sure link the big dolls with same colour of normal / another special ray charm (s) first but you don't link any star ray charms and also don't let the diamond dropped down to the necklace first. Then you can continue linking one by one star ray charms to collect all of these dolls and also let the diamond will be dropped to the necklace successfully completed too.

Woohoo! I did passed this level with my 1st try but without using boosters and extra moves possible today and last Thursday now! This level is really still no problem and also nothing tricky to be passed very possible! โœŠ๐Ÿ˜„

So I hope you can pass this level without using boosters and extra moves possible soon too after you check and follow up my amazing tips. ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ˜‰ Let's trying to play this level and hope you can do it soon again! YAR~! โœŠ๐Ÿ˜„

Also thank you for your still playing Diamond Diaries Saga so much! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜Š

You can also check here :

๐ŸŒถ๏ธ Hot right now in Diamond Diariesย hereย ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answerย here! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ†โœจ

๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ’ป๏ธ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Sagaย here?

๐Ÿ’Ž Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this outย here! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

• bianca70
    Options

Dear lim,

My screen is different than your screen, it is for me not possible to get this level out.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Oh! That's shame! You make sure use stable internet connection and open this game again then I hope this level has been changed easier like me playing this. And before this level has been changed easier, I also pass this level with 0 moves left while without using boosters and extra moves possible on last Thursday but yes, it's really very tricky. ๐Ÿ˜‰

If you haven't still seen this level has been changed easier yet, I hope this level has been changed easier to all of the players soon. ๐Ÿ™ You can still follow up my amazing tips of how to pass this level without using boosters and extra moves then you can pass this level without using boosters and extra moves possible soon too.๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ˜‰ Hope you are good luck for your still challenge playing this level again and you can do it soon again! Never give up! YAR~! โœŠ๐Ÿ˜„

Anyway, Community Team has also answered me these impossible Level 3684, 3685, 3687 and 3691 (but Level 3693 is still not impossible yet) have been reported to Diamond Diaries Team on yesterday already then we will waiting for their team will checking and fixing these impossible levels changed little easier / much easier soon. ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! Both of you! @bianca70 and @Koksi ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜Š

How about you make sure use stable internet connection and open this game againย first then I hope this levelย has been changed easierย like me playing this.

If you have tried to use stable internet connection but it's still not changed easier like me playing this, try these another steps here ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜Š

1. Open this game

2. Select Profile

3. Select Log Out your Facebook/Kingdom Account then Close this game app

4. Reopen this game then Log back in to your profile (don't play first) and finally Open the game (can play now).

๏ปฟI hope this level has been changed easier and it's worked! ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ˜Š

If you tried all of these steps above alreadyย but it's hasn't still been changedย easier yet, I hope this levelย has been changed easier to all of the playersย soon. ๐Ÿ™ You can still follow up my amazing tips of how to pass this level without using boosters and extra moves then you can pass this level without using boosters and extra moves possible soon too.๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ˜‰ Hope you are good luck for your still challenge playing this level again and you can do it soon again! Never give up! YAR~! โœŠ๐Ÿ˜„

Anyway, Community Team has also answered me these impossible Level 3684, 3685, 3687 and 3691 (but Level 3693 is still not impossible yet) have been reported to Diamond Diaries Team on yesterday already then we will waiting for their team will checking and fixing these impossible levels changed little easier / much easier soon. ๐Ÿ˜‰

• bianca70
    Options

I log out en log in, but it is still to difficult, and i have the same obstacles as before.

I donnot understand that some people can play out this oevel

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?