🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 3693 - Aaaargh!

Andy_Green
Andy_Green Posts: 195 Level 3

I have been tearing my hair out with this level that's split into 3 screens. I just don't get enough moves to do the last section no matter how hard I try!

Anyone got any pointers?

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,311 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello again! 👋😊

I just coming back now! Let me check this level first then I will back to help and answer you for this level soon. 😉

• Diamond_Lim

Hello again! 👋

Yeah! You are right! This level is also really another one very impossible to us as 20 moves is really not very enough moves to be passed possible again and too many layers of blockers and also should hit charm boxes and dolls should be used many moves. I did trying this level many times but it's still failed mostly again. Oh Dear! 👇🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️

So I ask and report this another one impossible level and also Level 3700 and 3722 to Community Team again right now then we hope these impossible levels should be fixed easier as well again or not as it's their decision to check and fix them only. Thanks for your asking this impossible level again. 🙏

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Which charm would love most and Why? - Vote, Answer and Get the Badge here! ❤️💙💛💚💜 I 👑🎉🥳 Celebrate King's 20 year anniversary with us and get a badge here!

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 💎🏅😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Andy_Green
    Andy_Green Posts: 195 Level 3

Ironically, I have since completed this level but it took an additional 5 moves to do so! Bur, yes, it is impossible to finish it with the number of moves it gives you

• Diamond_Lim

Wow! Well done and Congratulations again! Finally you did passed this level with using 5 extra moves once possible now! Let's continue challenge playing next new levels until max level is Level 3725 on this game currently now! 👍😄

Yeah! This level is really very impossible as it's not very enough moves to be passed.

• Diamond_Lim
    edited May 2023

Hello again! 👋😊

Finally Community Team answered me Level 3693, 3700 and 3722 should be fixed easier on next Monday (not this week, sorry!). 😥

So please be more patient waiting for these levels fixed easier on next Monday. Or you don't waiting for these levels fixed easier while you keep try challenging to complete this level and also Level 3700 and 3722 with using boosters and/or extra moves. Thank you for your asking this level feedback again! 🤗

Which charm would love most and Why? - Vote, Answer and Get the Badge here! ❤️💙💛💚💜 I 👑🎉🥳 Celebrate King's 20 year anniversary with us and get a badge here!

Guess what's the destination - Win 20 Gold Bars and 3 Hammer Boosters here! 🏙️❓ I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

• Diamond_Lim

Hello again! @Andy_Green 👋😊

Unfortunately as Community Team decided Level 3700 cannot be fixed easier but Level 3722 has been fixed little easier now.

But I promise these features/events like Jeweler's Trial, Jeweler's Club, Trader Chest and more features/events are still helping you to get more free boosters and gold bars that you can use boosters/extra moves to pass any tricky levels especially if you got so close to complete tricky levels as well. 😉

Anyway, thank you for your still challenge playing Diamond Diaries Saga right now! 🤗

Guess what's the destination - Win 20 Gold Bars and 3 Hammer Boosters here! 🏙️❓ I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?