🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 3788

Options
bianca70
bianca70 Posts: 197 Level 2

Level 3788 is impossible to play out not enough moves and the key in the first part you cannot get down,

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,622 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello again! @bianca70 👋

Yeah! Level 3788 is also really another very impossible to be passed as it's not very enough moves to be passed possible and too many layers of blockers should be destroyed by many moves again. Oh Dear! 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️

Not just Level 3788, I find Level 3792, 3794, 3801, 3805, 3808 and 3812 are also really another very impossible to be passed as it's not very enough moves to be passed possible and too many layers of blockers should be destroyed by many moves too. 🙁

Except these another new impossible levels, I check another new levels are still not problem yet! But these new levels will be start becoming masterful hard and very impossible again right now! Argh...! 😫😫😫

These new impossible levels have been reported to Diamond Diaries Team already then waiting for their team will fixing these new impossible levels easier or not on next week (s) again.

Anyway, thank you for your still challenge playing Diamond Diaries Saga! 🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Which charm would love most and Why? - Vote, Answer and Get the Badge here! ❤️💙💛💚💜 I 👑🎉🥳 Celebrate King's 20 year anniversary with us and get a badge here!

DiDS celebrates Pride! - Answer your favourite charm and Get the beautiful Pride Badge here! 🌈 I 🌈 Pride Month Competition - Win Pride Badge and also Gold Bars here! (Pride General Contest)

Diamond Diaries Saga Quiz - Win Badge and also Gold Bars here! ❓ I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 💎🏅😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @bianca70 👋😄

Great news! You received 20 Gold Bars and 3 Round Hammer Boosters on Diamond Diaries Saga now! Enjoy your happy having gold bars and round hammer boosters on this game now and congratulations again! 😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @bianca70 @wandamc @skyhi67 👋

Finally Community Team answered me now! Only Level 3801, 3805 and 3808 would be fixed little easier coming on next week. But very unfortunately as Level 3788, 3792, 3794 and 3812 cannot be fixed easier now. So Community Team will not fixing these levels much easier mostly after started over Level 3000 right now! I am very afraid while I can't help you so much! Very sorry! 😢😢😢

But you should waiting for Jeweler's Club, Jeweler's Trial, Trader Chest and more another features will be still helping you to get more free boosters and gold bars to use boosters/extra moves to pass any impossible levels especially if you got so close to pass impossible level (s) then you can reached and passed up to the max level easier and better as well. I promise you can passing these levels easier and better with any helpful features together! 😉

Good luck again and thank you for your still challenge playing Diamond Diaries Saga so much! 🤞🤗

Which charm would love most and Why? - Vote, Answer and Get the Badge here! ❤️💙💛💚💜 I 👑🎉🥳 Celebrate King's 20 year anniversary with us and get a badge here!

DiDS celebrates Pride! - Answer your favourite charm and Get the beautiful Pride Badge here! 🌈 I 🌈 Pride Month Competition - Win Pride Badge and also Gold Bars here! (Pride General Contest)

Diamond Diaries Saga Quiz - Win Badge and also Gold Bars here! ❓ I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

• Jill133
    Jill133 Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

I’m very surprised that they won’t fix 3788. It really seems hopeless and impossible to pass without using 5 extra moves or even another five after that! 🙁

• Jill133
    Jill133 Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

And to make it worse, I used extra moves and got this far - one diamond left, but where is it?

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @Jill133 👋😊

Yeah! That's very shame as this level and also 3792, 3794 and 3812 cannot be fixed easier but only Level 3801, 3805 and 3808 would be fixed little easier coming on next week. So I can't help you so much while I am afraid as it's Community Team decision! Very sorry! 😢😢😢

Then I check playing this level again, this level is still not problem to me while I have collected all of the diamonds completed now! 👌😊

I think maybe it's glitch often as the last one diamond cannot be collected often. 🤔 But this level is still not problem to me while doesn’t have glitch mostly now! Please keep try playing this level again then I hope you can passing this level while the diamond goal counter will be all collected soon! ✔️💎😉

And Jeweler's Club, Jeweler's Trial, Trader Chest and more another features will be still helping you to get more free boosters and gold bars to use boosters/extra moves to pass any impossible levels especially if you got so close to pass impossible level (s) then you can reached and passed up to the max level easier and better as well. I promise you can passing these levels easier and better with any helpful features together! 😉

Good luck again and thank you for your still challenge playing Diamond Diaries Saga so much! 🤞🤗

• wandamc
    wandamc Posts: 73 Level 2
    Options

Hello, Level 3788 is impossible to pass. Not enough moves and to many levels. Thanks for getting me this far greatly appreciated 😊

• Diamond_Lim
    edited June 2023
    Options

Hello again! @wandamc 👋

I am very sorry as unfortunately Level 3788, 3792, 3794 and 3812 cannot be fixed easier now. Only Level 3801, 3805 and 3808 would be fixed little easier coming soon. So Community Team will not fixing these levels much easier mostly after started over Level 3000 right now! I am very afraid while I can't help you so much! 😢😢😢

But you should waiting for Jeweler's Club, Jeweler's Trial, Trader Chest and more another features will be still helping you to get more free boosters and gold bars to use boosters/extra moves to pass any impossible levels especially if you got so close to pass impossible level (s) then you can reached and passed up to the max level easier and better as well. I promise you can passing these levels easier and better with any helpful features together! 😉

💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?