1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

(FINISHED) Diamond Racer Challenge #2 šŸšŸ’Ž

Options

Comments

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 20,742 Level 5
    Options

@Diamond_Lim

Get 64 I find it difficult So far but it's okay I keep trying from time to time

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 155,468 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Wow! That was so masterful longest link chains again! I cannot believe you did got new record of your longest link chains on the Level 27 again now! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter now! Well done again! @Amoonmoon šŸ‘šŸ˜„

You still become theĀ 1st longest link chains' player on Diamond Racer Challenge #2 Contest right now! šŸ’ŽšŸšŸ˜„

šŸ’Ž Sassy! šŸ’Ž

• Diamond_Lim
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hello again! Diamond Hunters! šŸ‘‹šŸ˜„

Wow! I see the players did challenged to get their longest link chains on the Level 27 successfully now! šŸ˜®

šŸ’ŽšŸ Here is the new update LeaderBoard Result of show the longest link chains on the Level 27 now šŸšŸ’Ž

šŸ„‡ @Amoonmoon - 64 Linked Chains (Page 5)

šŸ„ˆ @ndd_2023 - 57 Linked Chains (Page 4)

šŸ„‰ @keshavrf - 47 Linked Chains (Page 3)

4. @teeweiping - 45 Linked Chains (Page 2)

5. @greddycandy - 43 Linked Chains (Page 2)

6. @steventseng - 43 Linked Chains (Page 4)

7. @Palash_Sarma - 34 Linked Chains (Page 4)

8. @rebelchild - 33 Linked Chains (Page 5)

Let me show you my tipsĀ how to get linking yourĀ longer chains on this contest! šŸ‘‡šŸ˜Ž

YouĀ must remove all of different colour charms and blockers firstĀ then youĀ can link and hold on so many same one colour charmsĀ whileĀ can take a screenshot.Ā Then you canĀ post a screenshot with your longest link chains on Level 27Ā andĀ your usernameĀ here.Ā šŸ˜‰

And youĀ can also clickĀ hereĀ let's learn more linking skillsĀ (written by myself)Ā that I hope you can understand to read and follow these tips too. šŸ˜‰

** If you areĀ still troubleĀ as youĀ cannot take a screenshot whileĀ you areĀ still linking your longer chainsĀ possible, Don't worry! YouĀ use your right thumbĀ toĀ link and hold on these charmsĀ first šŸ‘, then youĀ use your left and right forefingersĀ toĀ click and hold on at once Volume Down and Power buttons for 1ā€“2 seconds togetherĀ only. ā˜ļø (IĀ also use my right thumbĀ then useĀ left and right forefingersĀ toĀ take a screenshotĀ too. šŸ˜„) Or youĀ can also try using another phoneĀ if youĀ had,Ā then youĀ can take a screenshot of your longest link chains easier and better like lelenspĀ screenshotĀ here! So I hope you canĀ take and post a screenshot with your longest link chains on Level 27 hereĀ too. šŸ˜‰ **

Tagging Diamond Diaries Players again into spoiler :

** If who wants to subscribe Diamond Diaries Tagging List, please check and commentĀ here! Thanks! šŸ˜Š **

Anyway, Diamond Racer Challenge #2 Contest isĀ still not endedĀ so far yet until will be ended onĀ Thursday, 31st August 2023,Ā 09:00 CETĀ to be participated! šŸ˜Š

Let's continue challenging to show your new longest link chains on the Diamond Racer Challenge if you can! Keep challenging! šŸ’ŽšŸšŸ˜„

šŸ’ŽšŸ… Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the BadgeĀ here! šŸŽ‚šŸŽ‰ I Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the BadgeĀ here! šŸŽ‰5ļøāƒ£šŸ’Ž

šŸ’ŽĀ Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this outĀ here! šŸ…šŸ˜‰

šŸ’Ž Also check more Diamond Diaries Topics here (click onĀ spoiler warming buttonĀ here) šŸ’Ž

šŸŒ¶ļøšŸ’Ž Hot right now in Diamond DiariesĀ hereĀ šŸ’ŽšŸŒ¶ļø

Introduce yourself and say hi to the CommunityĀ here! šŸ‘‹

Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries SagaĀ hereĀ šŸ’”šŸ“”

DiamondĀ DiariesĀ GuidesĀ &Ā PollsĀ šŸ’ŽšŸ’”

šŸ“±šŸ’»ļø What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries SagaĀ here?

Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy scoreĀ here! šŸ’ŽšŸ”—šŸ¤©

šŸ’ Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image ChallengeĀ hereĀ (Part 1) andĀ here? (Part 2) āš«āšŖ

šŸ’Ž Diamond Suggestion BoxĀ hereĀ 

šŸ’ŽĀ If you want interested to play Diamond Diaries Saga, you can download and play itĀ hereĀ now!Ā šŸ’Ž

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 16,391 Level 5
    Options

@Diamond_Lim I'm not very good at this. Here is a try

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Wow! That was amazing longest link chains! Thank you for your participating and showing your longest link chains on the Level 27 successfully now! Well done! @rebelchild šŸ‘šŸ˜„

I have been updated the leaderboard resultĀ hereĀ now! šŸ‘ŒšŸ˜Š

If youĀ got your new longest link chains on the Level 27, youĀ can re-post your new longest link chains here! šŸ˜‰

šŸ’Ž Sassy! šŸ’Ž

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 16,391 Level 5
    Options

@Diamond_Lim , a little better, but not good enough

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Wow! You got new record of your longest link chains! Amazing and Well done again!Ā @rebelchildĀ šŸ‘šŸ˜„

I have been updated the leaderboard resultĀ hereĀ now! šŸ‘ŒšŸ˜Š

If youĀ got your new longest link chains on the Level 27, youĀ can re-post your new longest link chains here again! šŸ˜‰

šŸ’Ž Sassy! šŸ’Ž

• vonkizh
    vonkizh Posts: 102 Level 2
    Options

The longest so far, and it's not that long, i've been so focused in the game that i missed a very very long link šŸ¤Æ

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Oops! You must playing on Level 27 only (other levels are jot allowed). Sorry! @vonkizh šŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ˜…

Check out this contest rules here properly again.

Let me show you my tipsĀ how to get linking yourĀ longer chains on this contest! šŸ‘‡šŸ˜Ž

YouĀ must remove all of different colour charms and blockers firstĀ then youĀ can link and hold on so many same one colour charmsĀ whileĀ can take a screenshot.Ā Then you canĀ post a screenshot with your longest link chains on Level 27Ā andĀ your usernameĀ here.Ā šŸ˜‰

And youĀ can also clickĀ hereĀ let's learn more linking skillsĀ (written by myself)Ā that I hope you can understand to read and follow these tips too. šŸ˜‰

** If you areĀ still troubleĀ as youĀ cannot take a screenshot whileĀ you areĀ still linking your longer chainsĀ possible, Don't worry! YouĀ use your right thumbĀ toĀ link and hold on these charmsĀ first šŸ‘, then youĀ use your left and right forefingersĀ toĀ click and hold on at once Volume Down and Power buttons for 1ā€“2 seconds togetherĀ only. ā˜ļø (IĀ also use my right thumbĀ then useĀ left and right forefingersĀ toĀ take a screenshotĀ too. šŸ˜„) Or youĀ can also try using another phoneĀ if youĀ had,Ā then youĀ can take a screenshot of your longest link chains easier and better like lelenspĀ screenshotĀ here! So I hope you canĀ take and post a screenshot with your longest link chains on Level 27 hereĀ too. šŸ˜‰ **

Hope you can getting your longest link chains on the Level 27 on the Diamond Racer Challenge #2 Contest soon! Good luck for your challenging! šŸ’ŽšŸ

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Also tagging @LaLuna03 šŸ˜Š

You keep playing your beginner levels until to Level 27 then you can start challenge playing on Diamond Racer Challenge #2 Contest! šŸ’ŽšŸšŸ˜„

You can check out this contest rulesĀ here. šŸ˜‰

And let me show you my tipsĀ how to get linking yourĀ longer chains on this contest! šŸ‘‡šŸ˜Ž

Hope you can getting your longest link chains on the Level 27 on the Diamond Racer Challenge #2 Contest soon! Good luck for your challenging! šŸ’ŽšŸ

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?