Options

Comments

• vonkizh
    vonkizh Posts: 102 Level 2
    edited August 2023
    Options

ID: 14126493647

Here is mine

Edited by CM: We have removed the screenshot as it contained your mail address. Please do not share your personal information. Check out our House Rules!

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 155,464 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Sassy! Thank you for posting your Game ID once on Diamond Diaries Saga Game now! @vonkizh 🤗

• Diamond_Lim
    edited September 2023
    Options

@skyhi67 - What's your Game ID on Diamond Diaries Saga? Let me know and thanks! 😊

Why are you must posting Diamond Diaries Saga - Player's Game ID List now? 💎🤔

Oh! Because I need you just post your Game ID once on this thread here when you have still playing Diamond Diaries Saga and also participated on this game's contests in this community. So after you post your Game ID on this thread here, I can check your Game ID easier, better and faster when if I selected you won Gold Bars from this game's contest in this community, then you don't need to post your Game ID more than once again while I will pass your Game ID to Community Team will gives you Gold Bars on this game better and faster as well! Don't need to wait longer! So hope you can got understanding and thanks! Sassy! 😊

🔍 How to find your Game ID here! 🔍

⚠️ Psst...! You can be posted ONE main Game ID only (More than one Game ID is not valid/allowed)! ⚠️

• skyhi67
    skyhi67 Posts: 212 Level 3
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options

Sassy! Thank you for posting your Game ID once on Diamond Diaries Saga Game now! @skyhi67 🤗

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

@CandyCrushYA - What's your Game ID on Diamond Diaries Saga? Let me know and thanks! 😊

Oh! Because I need you just post your Game ID once on this thread here when you have still playing Diamond Diaries Saga and also participated on this game's contests in this community. So after you post your Game ID on this thread here, I can check your Game ID easier, better and faster when if I selected you won Gold Bars from this game's contest in this community, then you don't need to post your Game ID more than once again while I will pass your Game ID to Community Team will gives you Gold Bars on this game better and faster as well! Don't need to wait longer! So hope you can got understanding and thanks! Sassy! 😊

⚠️ Psst...! You can be posted ONE main Game ID only (More than one Game ID is not valid/allowed)! ⚠️

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

@CandyCrushYA @moe75 - What's your Game ID on Diamond Diaries Saga? Let me know and thanks! 😊

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

@CandyCrushYA @moe75 - What's your Game ID on Diamond Diaries Saga? Let me know and thanks! 😊

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

It's very okay. Thank you for your checking and understanding the House Rules now. 🤗

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?