Options

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 155,466 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited September 2023
    Options

Hello there! @Sany1234 ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜Š

Welcome to Sweet King Community! ๐Ÿ‘‘

I amย Diamond Limย (You can also called meย Limย is short as well). I am stillย Diamond Diaries Skill Masterย whileย Diamond Diaries Moderatorย right now. ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ˜Š

Yeah! This level isย really very impossible to be passedย asย 10 moves is really very not enough movesย whileย also so many layers of blockers there. Oh Dear! ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Then Community Team has been answered me this impossible level has been reported already. Let's waiting for their team will fixing this level easier as soon as possible. Please be patience waiting until this level will be fixed. Also thank you for your reporting this new impossible level on this game support community now. ๐Ÿค—

And also congratulations as you did also passing over to Level 4000 on this game now! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me together right now! Well done! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

You can also post your screenshot of over Level 4000 on this game level's mapย hereย and you will claim Level 4000 Badge on this community (not on this game). ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ…4๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ๐Ÿ˜„

You can also post your screenshot and you will claim Level 1000 Badgeย here, Level 2000 Badgeย hereย and Level 3000 Badgeย hereย too! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜„

Also thank you for your still challenge playing Diamond Diaries Saga with us together now! ๐Ÿค—

You can also check here :

๐ŸŒถ๏ธ Hot right now in Diamond Diariesย hereย ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ… Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badgeย here! ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‰ I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badgeย hereย now! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’Ž4๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ๐Ÿ˜„ I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badgeย here! ๐ŸŽ‰5๏ธโƒฃ๐Ÿ’Ž

No colour image challenge - Win Gold Barsย here! โšซโšช I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answerย here! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ†โœจ

๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ’ป๏ธ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Sagaย here?

๐Ÿ’Ž Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this outย here! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

Also checkย hereย to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Have a wonderful and sassy day! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ˜„

• King_admin
    King_admin Posts: 3,381 Level 3
    Options
    This discussion was created from comments split from: When will we get new levels on Diamond Diaries?.
  • koepi69
    koepi69 Posts: 20 Level 2
    edited September 2023
    Options

The level cannot be solved with only 10 moves:(

• Diamond_Lim
    edited September 2023
    Options

Hello there and Welcome back again! @koepi69 ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜Š

Yeah! This level isย really very impossible to be passedย asย 10 moves is really very not enough movesย whileย also so many layers of blockers there. Oh Dear! ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Then Community Team has been answered me this impossible level has been reported early already. Let's waiting for their team will fixing this level easier as soon as possible. Please be patience waiting until this level will be fixed. Also thank you for your reporting this new impossible level on this game support community now. ๐Ÿค—

And also congratulations as you did also passing over to Level 4000 on this game now! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me together right now! Well done! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

You can also post your screenshot of over Level 4000 on this game level's mapย hereย and you will claim Level 4000 Badge on this community (not on this game). ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ…4๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ๐Ÿ˜„

You can also post your screenshot and you will claim Level 1000 Badgeย here, Level 2000 Badgeย hereย and Level 3000 Badgeย hereย too! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜„

Also thank you for your still challenge playing Diamond Diaries Saga with us together now! ๐Ÿค—

You can also check here :

๐ŸŒถ๏ธ Hot right now in Diamond Diariesย hereย ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ… Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badgeย here! ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‰ I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badgeย hereย now! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’Ž4๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ๐Ÿ˜„ I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badgeย here! ๐ŸŽ‰5๏ธโƒฃ๐Ÿ’Ž

No colour image challenge - Win Gold Barsย here! โšซโšช I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answerย here! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ†โœจ

๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ’ป๏ธ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Sagaย here?

๐Ÿ’Ž Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this outย here! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

Also checkย hereย to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜Š

Then Community Team has been answered me this impossible level has been reported early already. Let's waiting for their team will fixing this level easier as soon as possible. Please be patience waiting until this level will be fixed. Also thank you for your reporting this new impossible level again now. ๐Ÿค—

• skyhi67
    skyhi67 Posts: 212 Level 3
    Options

tnx๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘

• mbl0727
    mbl0727 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Thank you very much for your feedback on level 4006, I though t I was going a little crazy!

• makomakomako
    makomakomako Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited September 2023
    Options

The 4006 level is difficult and impossible๐Ÿ˜ซ

• Shana22
    Shana22 Posts: 9 Level 2
    edited September 2023
    Options

I agree! It's impossible with just 10 moves. I tried using hammers and extra moves but just impossible!

• Shana22
    Shana22 Posts: 9 Level 2
    edited September 2023
    Options

Impossible level with just 10 moves and so many blockers!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?