1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 4006

Options

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 155,468 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

You are welcome. 😊

Yeah! This level is really very impossible to be passed as it's not very enough moves right now. It's making us more crazy and frustrating! Argh...! 😫😫😫

• Diamond_Lim
    edited September 2023
    Options

Hello there! @makomakomako 👋😊

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Yeah! I see so many players are also asking and stucking on Level 4006 too. This level is really very impossible to be passed as 10 moves is really very not enough moves while also so many layers of blockers there. Oh Dear! 👇🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️

Then Community Team has been answered me this impossible level has been reported already. Let's waiting for their team will fixing this level easier as soon as possible. Please be patience waiting until this level will be fixed. Also thank you for your reporting this new impossible level on this game support community now. 🤗

And also congratulations as you did also passing over to Level 4000 on this game now! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me together right now! Well done! 🎉👍😄

You can also post your screenshot of over Level 4000 on this game level's map here and you will claim Level 4000 Badge on this community (not on this game). 💎🏅4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄

You can also post your screenshot and you will claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here too! 💎🏅🏅🏅😄

Also thank you for your still challenge playing Diamond Diaries Saga with us together now! 🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badge here now! 🎉💎4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄 I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

No colour image challenge - Win Gold Bars here! ⚫⚪ I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 💎🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,573 Friends Moderator
    edited September 2023
    Options

Hi @Shana22 warm welcome to our community.

You're here on the Blossom Blast Saga forum and you seem to be a bit lost.

To help you out, I'm going to tag the moderator of Diamon Diares Saga. @Diamond_Lim will be happy to help.

• skyhi67
    skyhi67 Posts: 212 Level 3
    Options

well?but when theu will arange this level ?.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited September 2023
    Options

Thank you for your tagging me for the player asking Diamond Diaries Saga Level problem now @DieOmimi 🤗

Hello there! @Shana22 👋😊

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Yeah! I see so many players are also asking and stucking on Level 4006 too. This level is really very impossible to be passed as 10 moves is really very not enough moves while also so many layers of blockers there. Oh Dear! 👇🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️

Then Community Team has been answered me this impossible level has been reported already. Let's waiting for their team will fixing this level easier as soon as possible. Please be patience waiting until this level will be fixed. Also thank you for your reporting this new impossible level now. 🤗

If you want to ask any this game questions and problems, please don't hesitate to ask on Diamond Diaries Support Community (Correct Area) next time then I will be still here to check and help you around Diamond Diaries Community. Thanks! 😊

And also congratulations as you did also passing over to Level 4000 on this game now! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me together right now! Well done! 🎉👍😄

You can also post your screenshot of over Level 4000 on this game level's map here and you will claim Level 4000 Badge on this community (not on this game). 💎🏅4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄

You can also post your screenshot and you will claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here too! 💎🏅🏅🏅😄

Also thank you for your still challenge playing Diamond Diaries Saga with us together now! 🤗

💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badge here now! 🎉💎4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄 I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

No colour image challenge - Win Gold Bars here! ⚫⚪ I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

• Shana22
    Shana22 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
  • DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,573 Friends Moderator
    Options

Don't worry @Shana22. A manager has already moved you to the right forum. Our @Diamond_Lim is responsible here and will be happy to help you. 

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

It's very okay and that's right! Your thread has been moved to this main thread : Level 4006. 😊

Then Community Team has been answered me this impossible level has been reported already. Let's waiting for their team will fixing this level easier as soon as possible. Please be patience waiting until this level will be fixed. Also thank you for your reporting this new impossible level now. 🤗

If you want to ask any this game questions and problems, please don't hesitate to ask on Diamond Diaries Support Community (Correct Area) next time then I will be still here to check and help you around Diamond Diaries Community. Thanks! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?