skyhi67 Posts: 201 Level 3
    Options

still no change😥level 4006

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,924 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited September 2023
    Options

Hello again! 👋😊

I think some players have used a lot of gold bars and also boosters to pass this impossible level possible who have still a lot of gold bars and boosters left.

And Yeah! I see so many players are also asking and stucking on Level 4006 too. This level is really very impossible to be passed as 10 moves is really very not enough moves while also so many layers of blockers there. Oh Dear! 👇🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️

Then Community Team has been answered me this impossible level has been reported early already. Let's waiting for their team will fixing this level easier as soon as possible. Please be patience waiting until this level will be fixed soon. Also thank you for your reporting this new impossible level now. 🤗

And also congratulations as you did also passing over to Level 4000 on this game now! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me together right now! Well done again! 🎉👍😄

You can also post your screenshot of over Level 4000 on this game level's map here and you will claim Level 4000 Badge on this community (not on this game). 💎🏅4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄

You can also post your screenshot and you will claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here too! 💎🏅🏅🏅😄

Also thank you for your still challenge playing Diamond Diaries Saga with us together now! 🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

No colour image challenge - Win Gold Bars here! ⚫⚪ I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 💎🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Pether44
    Pether44 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

When will level 4006 be sorted out? Impossible to complete in 10 moves!

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Unfortunately as this level hasn't still not fixed yet. I have asked and reported this level to Community Team again already then we hope this level should be fixed easier soon as well. 😥😥😥

• Diamond_Lim
    edited September 2023
    Options

Hello again! @tanjako @MunieAmisha @Lamp24 @mbl0727 @Sany1234 @koepi69 @makomakomako @anna31 @skyhi67 @Pether44 @bianca70 and All of Diamond Hunters! 👋😊

Woohoo! We have great news as finally Level 4006 has been fixed easier now! 🙌😄

Before this level has been fixed as 10 moves only. 👇

After this level has been fixed as 18 moves now! 👇

Then I check and try playing this level again now, then finally I can passing this level without using boosters and extra moves possible now! 👇😄

If you haven't seen this level fixed easier yet, please try following these solve steps here! 👇😉

Firstly, you make sure update the latest version (Android - 1.68.0 / Apple - 1.68.0.0) of this game first, then you also try force stop of this game from App Settings and then please use the stable internet connection and then reopen playing this game now. 

Then we hope you can see this level has been fixed easier now! 😉

If you still stuck on this level, let me help and given you my amazing tips of how to pass this level without using boosters and extra moves now! 👇😉

On the first stage, you make sure linking at least 12 charms to create star ray charm first, then you can linking star ray charm while also at least 12 charms to target destroying all of charm boxes and also create another star ray charm again. You make sure use 4/5 moves only to pass the first stage possible. 😉

On the second stage, you make sure linking at least 12 charms to create star ray charm first again. Then the helpful birds will be released, you can linking star ray charm and also many charms and helpful birds to target the both of the keys better. The helpful birds will also helping you to target the keys. After all of these 4 big dolls unlocked, you can continue linking cross ray charm (star ray charm is better) to collect all of the dolls and let that one diamond will dropping down to the necklace line completed now. 😉

So we are really sure you can pass this level as soon as possible now! Good luck for your challenge playing then completing this level soon! 🤞😊

And also congratulations as you did also passing over to Level 4000 on this game now! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me together right now! Well done! 🎉👍😄

You can also post your screenshot of over Level 4000 on this game level's map here and you will claim Level 4000 Badge on this community (not on this game). 💎🏅4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄

You can also post your screenshot and you will claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here too! 💎🏅🏅🏅😄

Also thank you for your still challenge playing Diamond Diaries Saga with us together now! 🤗

💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badge here now! 🎉💎4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄 I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

No colour image challenge - Win Gold Bars here! ⚫⚪ I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

• Diamond_Lim
    edited September 2023
    Options

Hello again! @Pether44 @bianca70 👋😊

Woohoo! We have great news as finally Level 4006 has been fixed easier now! 🙌😄

Before this level has been fixed as 10 moves only. 👇

After this level has been fixed as 18 moves now! 👇

Then I check and try playing this level again now, then finally I can passing this level without using boosters and extra moves possible now! 👇😄

If you haven't seen this level fixed easier yet, please try following these solve steps here! 👇😉

Firstly, you make sure update the latest version (Android - 1.68.0 / Apple - 1.68.0.0) of this game first, then you also try force stop of this game from App Settings and then please use the stable internet connection and then reopen playing this game now. 

Then we hope you can see this level has been fixed easier now! 😉

If you still stuck on this level, let me help and given you my amazing tips of how to pass this level without using boosters and extra moves now! 👇😉

On the first stage, you make sure linking at least 12 charms to create star ray charm first, then you can linking star ray charm while also at least 12 charms to target destroying all of charm boxes and also create another star ray charm again. You make sure use 4/5 moves only to pass the first stage possible. 😉

On the second stage, you make sure linking at least 12 charms to create star ray charm first again. Then the helpful birds will be released, you can linking star ray charm and also many charms and helpful birds to target the both of the keys better. The helpful birds will also helping you to target the keys. After all of these 4 big dolls unlocked, you can continue linking cross ray charm (star ray charm is better) to collect all of the dolls and let that one diamond will dropping down to the necklace line completed now. 😉

So we are really sure you can pass this level as soon as possible now! Good luck for your challenge playing then completing this level soon! 🤞😊

And also congratulations as you did also passing over to Level 4000 on this game now! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me together right now! Well done! 🎉👍😄

💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badge here now! 🎉💎4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄 I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

• skyhi67
    skyhi67 Posts: 201 Level 3
    Options

thx for fixing the no of moves i will trl to ppass the kevel .

but still no list of me and arhers on tne right side no leder of me &the athers 🤣

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?