💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

💎 Claim your level 1000 badge here!

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,137 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Woohoo! Congratulations! You did reached up to Level 1000 on this game! You received Level 1000 Badge on your view profile completed now! Well done and thank you for your still love playing Diamond Diaries Saga so much! @95chata 🎉1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

You are very welcome and Enjoy your happy claiming all of these DiDS milestone level badges on your view profile now! ❤️💎🏅😄

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

No colour image challenge - Win Gold Bars here! ⚫⚪ I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 💎🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• ubugrl
    ubugrl Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

Here’s my current level 3940 🙌🏾👏🏾👍🏾!!!!

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Woohoo! Congratulations! You did reached up to Level 1000 on this game now! You received Level 1000 Badge on your view profile on this community (not in the game)! Well done and thank you for your still challenge playing Diamond Diaries Saga with us together now! @ubugrl 🎉1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄

💎🏅 Also post your screenshot then can claim Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here too! 😄

💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badge here now! 🎉💎4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄 I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

No colour image challenge - Win Gold Bars here! ⚫⚪ I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 💎🏅😉

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Woohoo! Congratulations! Finally you did reached up to Level 1000 on this game now! You received Level 1000 Badge on your view profile on this community (not in the game)! Well done and thank you for your still challenge playing Diamond Diaries Saga with us together now! @melodykurosaka 🎉1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄

💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badge here now! 🎉💎4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄 I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

Diamond Diaries Word Search Puzzle - Win Gold Bars here! 🔍🔤 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 💎🏅😉

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 19,663 Level 5
    Options

@Diamond_Lim

The badge is my beautiful badge, please ♥️

I loved, I loved, I loved, level 1000, wow, wow 😍

• Diamond_Lim
    edited December 2023
    Options

Woohoo! Congratulations! Finally you did reached up to Level 1000 on this game completed now! You received Level 1000 badge on your view profile now! @Amoonmoon 🎉1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄

And me too! I also love Level 1000 design is so cool and marvelous! 👍😄

Enjoy your happy and love claiming DiDS Level 1000 badge on your view profile now! You're still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done and thank you for your still challenge playing Diamond Diaries Saga with us together now! Hope you still enjoy playing this game with us right now. 💎🤗

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 19,663 Level 5
    Options

@Diamond_Lim

Thank you lim 😘

I'm curious what the levels are like up there 🤔😍

I told you before, I wish I had more time. You would find me near the end of the map, not at the end. I do not like the end of the map for any of the games.

I'm also curious about this challenge, where the number of quests will go and how many gold bars there will be

I am curious to discover many things

certainly Lim I really love it DDS 💎

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?