๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Right Now ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 954 -no mixing bubbles

Options
leptirica
leptirica Posts: 6 Level 2
edited October 2023 in Support

I lost several lives and boosters because there is not mixing bubbles when I don't have any move.. please fix it.. thanks!

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,453 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! @leptirica ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜Š

Welcome to Sweet King Community! ๐Ÿ‘‘

I amย Diamond Limย (You can also called meย Limย is short as well). I am stillย Diamond Diaries Skill Masterย whileย Diamond Diaries Moderatorย right now. ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ˜Š

Oops! Sorry! You did posted wrong game area as this game area is Diamond Diaries Saga, not Bubble Witch 2 nor 3 Saga. ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Let me tagging @PrettyBubbles the Bubble Witch Moderator will check and help you for this problem soon. ๐Ÿ˜Š

If you want to ask BW2S or BW3S question/problem, please ask a question on Bubble Witch 2 / Bubble Witch 3 (Click on Green Link ๐Ÿ‘ˆ) Support Area next time. Thanks. ๐Ÿค—

Have a bubblific day! ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ˜„

• leptirica
    leptirica Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Hello Lim! Thanks for quick reaction! ๐Ÿ˜€

I posted here, couse I play diamonds now! I'm a big fan of kings games, but disapointed in bubble wich saga 2 and stoped playing. Then found this game and I love it! First level with problem is on 954.. please, help me

Big kiss!

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 24,324 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi my friend if you would like to select the link that lim has given you for bw2 and repost your question I will arrive to help you ๐Ÿ’“

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,453 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited October 2023
    Options

Wow! Sassy! We are very glad to hear about you still love playing Diamond Diaries Saga now! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

Actually I think you want to ask this problem as no mixing bubbles on BW2S or BW3S Game. ๐Ÿ˜…

Let's introduce myself first! ๐Ÿ˜‰

I amย Diamond Limย (You can also called meย Limย is short as well). I am stillย Diamond Diaries Skill Masterย whileย Diamond Diaries Moderatorย right now. ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ˜Š

Alright! Finally I am back to help and answer you about Level 954 on this game now! ๐Ÿ˜„

After I check playing this level again, Yep! If weย get linking nothing any charms (It's not bubbles) possible, there isย no shuffling charmsย on this level possible yet then weย quit and replay this levelย again. (I still remember I see some players have asked this level problem too.) ๐Ÿ˜…

But this level isย still no problemย to be passed mostly. So you make sureย link many charms quickly possibleย that you can complete this level without using boosters and extra moves possible as well! You can check out like my screenshot here ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜‰

Also check out like this video tips of how to pass level 954 without using boosters and extra moves too ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜‰

I complete this level without using boosters and extra moves twice! โœŒ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜„

I hope you can passing this level without using boosters and extra moves soon too. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Good luck for your challenge playing and completing this level soon! ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ˜„

You can also check here to learn my amazing linking skills if you want interested to learn! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ”—๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ˜‰

Also thank you for your still love challenge playing Diamond Diaries Saga with us now! ๐Ÿค—

You can also check here :

๐ŸŒถ๏ธ Hot right now in Diamond Diariesย hereย ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ

Happy Halloween Season and Get the Badgeย here! ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿง›โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ป I ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ… Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badgeย here! ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‰ I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badgeย hereย now! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’Ž4๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ๐Ÿ˜„ I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badgeย here! ๐ŸŽ‰5๏ธโƒฃ๐Ÿ’Ž

Diamond Diaries Unscramble Challenge - Win Gold Barsย here! ๐Ÿ”ก๐Ÿ˜‰ I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answerย here! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ†โœจ

๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ’ป๏ธ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Sagaย here?

๐Ÿ’Ž Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this outย here! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

Have a wonderful and sassy day! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ˜„

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?